Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guido

Originally posted by themoo

Why do you go to Guido clubs then and wear guido clothes...Just curious?

It's a adititude thing. Guidos own clubs? Last i checked there all kinds of people that go to clubs.

And i wear what i like, I don't know what guido clothes are.

Originally posted by notallthere

It's a adititude thing. Guidos own clubs? Last i checked there all kinds of people that go to clubs.

And i wear what i like, I don't know what guido clothes are.

I agree with you about all people going to clubs...stupid of me to say differently, but what is a guido attitude and how are you different?

Originally posted by themoo

I agree with you about all people going to clubs...stupid of me to say differently, but what is a guido attitude and how are you different?

I feel that the average so called “Guido†Is very self centered, very fake, and is about as shallow as a puddle. I am not saying o im soo great and soo deep bla bla bla.. I just don’t care to surround myself around those kinds of people. But I do enjoy the scene so hence the anti guido web site

Originally posted by notallthere

I feel that the average so called “Guido†Is very self centered, very fake, and is about as shallow as a puddle.

Edit: shallow as a puddle

the expression is as deep as a puddle

what you said makes no sense.. what you said means guidos aren't shallow at all... your opinion is backwards

;)

Originally posted by carguy19

That depends, Im on the fence right now after having a testosterone surge this morning at work and quiting after i flipped my bosses desk over.

I havent decided whether to go out and get fucked up beyond beleif or stay home and chill

First off..your crazy... call me later and explain to me what happened...

Second.. this is the last night i am drinking until MDW so you have to come out and get completely twisted w/ me!!!

Dont make me kick your ass.. im crazier than you!

First of all Moo please tell me which clubs are the Guido clubs so I can stop going. And what are guido clothes? Last time I noticed that guido's had theyre own clothes they were Cavaricis and BOJO fucking bojo. Are you kidding me was that fashion? Shit I think the guidos kept Reebok in business b/c it sure was't the pump that did. Guidos are a breed near extinction. Thank god . I would hate to walk into a club and see a bunch of people wearing Cavaricis. How frieghtining.The Fact is Guido's never ran clubs and never will.

Moo look at this sign of the times Jay z has his own Reebok shoe and you don't not even Tony Soprano

Originally posted by carguy19

That depends, Im on the fence right now after having a testosterone surge this morning at work and quiting after i flipped my bosses desk over.

I havent decided whether to go out and get fucked up beyond beleif or stay home and chill

I guess no more Maybach's for you

Originally posted by foodidoo

First of all Moo please tell me which clubs are the Guido clubs so I can stop going. And what are guido clothes? Last time I noticed that guido's had theyre own clothes they were Cavaricis and BOJO fucking bojo. Are you kidding me was that fashion? Shit I think the guidos kept Reebok in business b/c it sure was't the pump that did. Guidos are a breed near extinction. Thank god . I would hate to walk into a club and see a bunch of people wearing Cavaricis. How frieghtining.The Fact is Guido's never ran clubs and never will.

Moo look at this sign of the times Jay z has his own Reebok shoe and you don't not even Tony Soprano

:eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I see the guido sterotype as like .... being 4foot-4.5foot guys(not neccessarily have to be italian or greek....) they wear those 70's type striped shirts that they still think are in..... they always spike ALL their hair up.... they have to wax their eyebrows even if they dont have a unibrow...... they all do the same wobbly dance.... they especially like club music with vocals (and they sing it very loudly)........ they dont listen to nor can they get into the hard hitting shit..... the only girlies that are attracted to them are the ones that wear sunglasses (these are the very few and far between guidettes still looking for their very special IROC man)... a true guido wishes the surfstyle windbreakers were still for sale at seaside...... they wonder why those splash paint weight lifter baggy pants went out..... they remember the tramatic day that colored reeboks went out as well as the wreslting sneakers that have no soles..... they love taking off their shirts so the girls can smell their BO.......

this is the definition of the true 'anti-guido' sterotype.....

carry on.....