Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All Cp !!! About The Bbq Today !!

koky

IM TRULLY SORRY YOU GUYS BUT IM HAVING SOME VERY FUCKED UP ISSUES RIGHT NOW & THUS WILL NOT BE ATTENDING:( :( IM TRULLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT I WONT BE TAKING THE GENERATOR OR THE GRILL I WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE !! ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY & I REALLY WISH I COULD ATTEND BUT MY MIND RIGHT NOW IS TOTALLY FUCKED UP .. PEACE OUT !!:(

Just from the looks of the weather and other issues with the BBQ, it looks like it is best to reschedule. I was talking to a few others Friday night and they also said that it is Damn hard to get up and be at a BBQ by 11 or 1 when we have been out partying all night till 5 or 6. So here is just a suggestion, lets do it on a day when most people are off work, like a holiday, Memorial Day is coming up soon. Hopefully this thing can work out, was looking forward to it.

Rain Delay...let's put on a Dirty Harry flick like they do when the Yankees had a rain delay.

Eric and I pretty much came to a conclusion last night, it's either best to have it on a holiday, or later on on a Saturday..i.e. 3 or 4 PM. Bugaloo woke me up with a phone call at 1, and I was so out of it, even though I stayed sober pretty much all night last night...I had a few shots with Eddie, but that was all...I'm just tired!

This really sux! The weather suxxxx and also Koky can't bring the most important things, the generator (no music) and the grill (no BBQ). I hope that all of us realized this morning that this was not going to happen as planned. I'm more than likely not going anymore. Steffy let us know what happened with the renting of the Pavillion.:(

wildmiami like i said bro ... im trully sorry .. but i really cant put up my personal life on here ... but i was really looking forward to it as well .... but shit happens bro .. & i cant help whut im goin thru right now ... sorry to all of you ..peace ..

p.s. i think steffy will get her money back since it was a thunderstorm .. peace

Koky, don't worry about it brother, when I woke up this morning and saw the weather I knew that the BBQ was in jeopordy. And also if we really wanted to still do it, someone else would've picked up the slack. You did good in being responsible enough to let us know that you couldn't make it. If not imagine what it would have been like if today was a nice day and you didn't let us know. Then I would've have to kill you....just kidding. But it would've sucked. Anyway I still wanna see this happen CP...let's re-organize this bitch. Anyone still down to reschedule? I know some already are.