Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Review

Not bad not bad at all...Danny hold it down for the most part, only problem is the fact that he doesnt hold down a set he changes to much from tribal back to house then back to tribal but it was def a good night at vinyl. The Tribal he plays is just redic im gonna start going out more on fridays to catch him he impresses me each time...... Bout to head out again to catch Ziggy at this cafe and Tonight That Fcking Kid Chris in Brooklyn....Havent seen him since SF about 2 and half years ago cant wait.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Wakeup a DJ turned promoter? :blank: :blank:

:hat: :hat:

stop following me, actually me and him always bash the same idiots on here so id like ot meet him, but im not stickin around past 7am cause i have to do another loft later on

Originally posted by wakeup

i'll be spinnin there, what time u getting there cause ill put u on a list

i was planning to get there at 8 to see tkc set but if you are playing lemme know what time....im not to sure im going yet tho due to the fact that i havent slept yet and my boys are backing out but things might change just lemme know what time you are playing and hopefully ill make it down there. btw whats the cover?