Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Rod And Dave

maria.....we still might stop in.....i am waiting for this dark pile of crap to get his manu manu ass down the parkway........everything this kid does is on his own clock.....one of those types......call him up and tell him about the chicks in nipple tassles to get him motivated.....and we will see u there......dont worry we wont dissapoint.....if so we will be stopping in for breakfast tomorrow.....holllllllllaaaaaa

Originally posted by dondiezel26

........everything this kid does is on his own clock.....one of those types......

HA HA HA LOL..................EVERYBODy IS MAKEN DIGGA LAUGH THESE PAST FEW DAYZ!!!!!!!!!!

1ST MOO AND THE BUS, THEN WILLY WITH HIS BUMPER COMMENT................... NOW DON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is great........................

you're all making me feel alot better since i just beat the dog for eating my cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry maria that i didnt stop in, digga had a long night w/ a bottle of PINOT!!!!!!!!! played a round of golf yesterday and now i got golfer tan..............i wore this cute little vest sweater thing w/ diamond print on the golf course and now i have vest tan lines!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!...............

ILL SEE YA TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!