Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space-Ibiza legendary terrace party @ The Opium Garden

rendez-vu

Leave it to a guy who moved away from the sun to rain (or snow in this case) on the good times we're sharing here.

Nolimit, although you're a very witty, intelligent guy, you'd never have the balls to admit you're wrong like this guy. Right?

I only wish we could all get along...but in the same sentence, if we argue, you all come back to the bbs, and we get ad revenue from your page views...it's a catch 22.

Anyway, have you clicked through a banner today to help keep this site free? Please do (every day) for us.

Thanks, and I'll surely be at this party too.

Peace,

Jeremy

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

jeremy, what are u talking about?

i was just trying to be funny. whats wrong with a little humour?

im the first to admit when Im wrong and i've done so many times. what's that got anything to do with this. leave me out of this one. Im in timeout now...

chill out down there. those UV rays are getting to everyone's head.

Ibiza - paradise?! Don't think so... but a fun lil' island that's for sure. And for those of us that are overly "critical", maybe it's because we've travelled a bit outside of the South Florida area and know quality music and venues and only hope for the same here! I'll be the first to support a local DJ/venue/night that displays talent and a good vibe... peace. P.S. I don't think anyone takes anything overly seriously here; at least I hope not!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived