Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anything Worthwhile Going on the Weekend of May 2nd?

lipeoci

Different strokes for different folks. There are times when I just want to go hang with a few friends and listen to quality tunes with a great sound system. Lately I have been getting my fix at Maze and Lime Bar on Fridays, then we usually hit up some other joint later on.

There are so many places to go and many different vibes. If people are coming to Miami for a few days, my suggestion is to go to as many places as you have time. That usually means 2 or 3 places a night.

To get the "Miami experience" of the big clubs and to let loose: go to Opium / Prive and Crobar on Friday and Saturdays.

For the "IN" crowd or more of an experience go to: Sky Bar @ the Shore Club and Mynt.

If you want to chill out at a restaraunt/ lounge : Tantra, BED, Rumi, Jade. They all will have DJ's with various types of music.

One of mya favorite places to go and a good alternative to the Sobe, is Oxygen Lounge in Cocunut Grove, (about 10 miles from the beach), I always have a good time here. Thursdays and Saturdays are best.

Go to Space 34 late Saturday after you go other places, Best time to go is after 3 am, Actually that is Sunday morning.

Other places that bring in good DJ's- SPI CLUB and Nerve. Have been hit or miss with a large crowd.

For Sunday during the day just head to the beach, or go to Nikki Beach in the afternoon for sun/ music, dancing/ chillin. It is a good party to end the weekend.

No matter where you go, the chances are about 80% that you will here House music, with that said it all depends on the DJ and what you are looking for.