Originally posted by juliet21

hey i might go to cancun in july

and i need some opinions on the hotels i am choosing from

july 4 - july 8

tucancun beach resort and villas: $750 all inclusive

costa real hotel and suites : $794 all inclusive

sunset royal all inclusive:$639

thks

i stayed at costa real one spring break. its nice, and there some decent action there, but its kinda far from most of the action. Its within walking distance to la boom, but you have to take a pretty long bus ride to get the main city area.

i just got back like two days ago i stayed at fiesta americana cancun...real nice and it was exspencive at all.. check it out...its off the strip buit close enough u know...altho there real strict on who they let u bring home ...which wasnt very cool..BOO!!

but ihear the place to stay is cristal(sp?)young crowd fairly priced etc. make sure u do a package deal ..it started gettin real $$$ at the end

hope that helps:cool:

P.s i have the best fuckn tan!!!

I got back on wed :bounce: and I stayed at Oasis Cancun, it was pretty much a party hotel, all young kids, the food was surprisingly good but they don't let you bring anyone in, and + they have the up & down restaurant which has the foam party :D

i stayed at costa real a few years ago... its so nice there but pangelid is right.. its a lil far from everything... but definitely beautiful.

krystal is a sick hotel... its awesome there- i would have loved to stay there but they book up SO early.

Def. do the all-inclusive... Not worth going somewhere that doesn't have it. Fiesta Americanas are all great and all-inclusive. Royal Caribe and Camino Real are nice

It is SUPER hot in July. It is also very close to the rainy season. Check it out on weather first.

hope this helps

go for the oasis....

the thing that sucked about cancun was the whole not letting other people in your room thing..so u are stuck chillin with the people that are staying in your hotel...but the oasis is prolly the biggest with the youngest crowd, so thats your best bet

Originally posted by juliet21

thks for the info

i am not into the young crowd

i hate to party with children

i am 25

i want people more my age

costa real had more older people there than young 17 yr olds.. i was 19 when i went and i felt like the people there were so much older than me.. definitely in their 20s

i hear oasis is dirty... its too big of a party hotel and i think ull be stuck with too many youngins there ;)

OASIS 100% Security is Mad tight with bringing girls back(Guys for you Juliet), but other then that , it's the place to be. Speak to Lacho @ La Boom, cool dude, tell him Amani from NY says hello. I was beyond mangeled one night and sat down and had like a 2 hour convo with this guy, he had girls coming up to us every 5 minutes, drinks everywhere, it was great. Turns out this guy was the head boss for La boom. By the end of the night(early sunday morning) he took me with these girls and showed me around the sides of Cancun no one sees. Im talking Columbian Drung lords Mansions and 100ft boats, one of the sickest nights of my life. If I was ever more of a mess then I was that night, it ended in a hospitol. What a great vaction!!!