presents

A Pre-WMC DJ Spin-Off Performance by

SYVERSIN

Please see the attached flyer for more information:

*(Before Competition)

------------------

Syversin

A r t i s t r y

"An artist takes many different colors and after putting them together, creates something beautiful. We are, as DJ's, artists as well. The music is our paint and the people are our canvas."

A-ron: Nice to hear that you'll be coming. I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks for roundin up the troops as well. I'm playing in the room on the 3rd floor. It's an absolutely beautiful room. I have a feeling we'll have a much better vibe this time. For one, the room is open with lots of seating and a large dance floor. Secondly, this party is somewhat private. It will be mainly Artistry regulars and their friends.

Marshall: I'm hearing nothing but good things about W6. I haven't been down to SoBe since the last time you saw me. Can't wait for the Competition. Can you make it? It's on Mon the 26th sometime in the afternoon. Until then.........

Digital7: Thanks for the kind words of support. Will you be attending the conference?

As for everyone else, I invite you all to join us for a great vibe, good friends and quality music.

Syversin

------------------

Syversin

A r t i s t r y

"An artist takes many different colors and after putting them together, creates something beautiful. We are, as DJ's, artists as well. The music is our paint and the people are our canvas."

I Wish You The Best Man!!!!

AND don't sweat a thing

OUR time has come...

Although I'm in it too, cwm6.gif

I definately got your back for WMC!!!

I got nothin' but love for Artistry

I hopefully can pass by on Sat. nite

I keep missing M.F.@W6 ( I was supposed to meet last Fri. but the other meeting ran late and he spin's on Sat. so I'm supposed to be there too.... Blah.. Blah.. Blahh.

cwm27.gif I just need to clone myself!

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

• 2 weeks later...

Archived