Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Moo Took A BUMP @ Tempts!!!

ha ha ha......i missed the stacked, bigtime, and digga playing "pass the moo" around tempts.......i think i would have died on the spot.......good fucken night bro......part 2......next weekend.........ooooohhhhh boy!!!!!!......last man standing wins........looks like digga loses......he collapsed last night!!!!

Digga and i were stupid before Tempts...Bumps @ 8:30 and crossed eyed by 9. Oh well..that is how the cookie crumbles...sometimes you just can't wait. Diezel it was a fucking riot last night too many funny stories...To Surf Club we go!!!! lesss than 168 hours.....

LOL................. great time last night stacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

def a warm up for the summer, gotta love our new game, "pass the moo", i tried playing pass the STIFFLER but his damm pits were so damm sweaty it was like puttin my hands on a pair of sponges!!!!!!!!!!!

digga got shot again from the grassy knoll, i was able to dodge the bullets from the book depository and the picket fence...........my body shut down on me around 4 ish................................. i aint got it in me anymore to party like a "ROCK STAR" im still just a "ROCK LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING ON THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATS MUH MUTHA FUKEN NAME??????????????????.....................DIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA................AND WHO AM I ROLLIN WIT....................MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, YA BETTER GET IT RIGHT, YA BETTER GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! DIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by njstacked2

Digga...the Bigtime and I got Stacks of pancakes this morning then made my girl drive home...God was punishing me this morning with that sun....He always seems to make me lose my sunglasses after a sick night of partying.

HA HA HA HA thats too funny, i was bitchen about not having my sunglasses too......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was a little spoiled, i thaught we were headed to the beach!!!!!!!

next week its "pass the deisel26" at SURF, do a bump, then pass, do a bump then pass, do a bump, then pass, the 1st to drop DON loses!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAA at me "BIG POPPA PUMP" HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!

I cannot wait to midget toss the little he-bitch mangina's around all afternoon at Surf...

Tigga is bringin some girls down... they are going to bust out some cheers and root on the Meatheads and Iron Brothers...

So are we taking bets....

Do slinkies sink or float in the water!?!?!?!??!