Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yooo..rod!!!!

HYPES glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i needed was HYPES costodian KEYS and i would have the whole outfit down!!!!!

sorry for the slow perforamance "CUZ", stacked had me inhaling PAINT chips and GLADE before we walked into TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!...........

i have a slight "CHEMICAL" imbalance and i wasnt able to take the shots of ROBATUSSIN you were handing out, though i did sleep well and my cough and sneeze went away!!!!!!!!!! THANKS.......................

NEXT STOP SURF CLUB AND MERGE.....................

HOLLAAAAAAAA AT ME SOLARMOMMY............................

"KICKSTAND AND PILLOW, HA HAHAHAH AHHAHHA, ILL JUST TAKE THE PILLOW.........................LOL

ROD WHAT EVER YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR SELF TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER..THAT I OUT DRANK YOU.

IF YOU WANNA MAKE UP STORIES THAT YOU HAD DRINK BEFORE THEN THATS OK.

THOSE SHOTS(JOLLY RANCHERS) WAS NOTHING..BUT THE TRICK IS TO NOT MIX...SO LETS SEE YOU HAD ABOUT 10 007'S AND 10 SHOTS..DAVE YOU TO..AND YOU GUYS WERE OUT FOR THE COUNT!

I HAD ABOUT THE SAME AND WAS TOTALLY FINE ..WELL COMPARED TO YOU 2:knife:

LETS REVIEW...

ROD...YOU SPENT HALF THE NIGHT HIDING FROM ME BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT HANDEL 1 MORE SHOT:drunk: AND THE OTHER HALF ON LINE FOR YOUR VIP CARD.

ERIC SPENT THE NIGHT POOPING AND TAKING NOTES SO HE COULD REPORT ON HIS FIRST SEASIDE TERD :constipa:

BILLY..UMM HE SAID HE COULD NOT DRINK..AND 5 MINUTES LATER HE HAD A DRINK IN HIS HANDS..THE 1 HR LATER..HE NEEDED A FORK STUCK IN HIM CUZ HE WAS DONE!

DAVE WAS THE COOLEST..HE TOOK HIS SHOTS LIKE MAN..NO SHAME FROM HIM EVEN IF HE WAS STUBLING OUT:clap: :aright:

GOOD JOB DAVE!

thanx maria......next time i will bring a bib.....pull up a chair.....and put my face under the tap.......just so you and the rest of the crew can laugh at me as i wobble around the club.......i love when others enjoy their night out more at my expense......maria.....next night out.....shots are on me......lets see how the blonde bomber responds to black haus all night......yeah im calling you out solar mommi........ding ding ding......round 2 cant come fast enough.....REVENGE!!!!!!!.........ps......rod.....remember to bring the flask of everclear to put her shots...........sometimes you gotta cheat to win!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

thanx maria......next time i will bring a bib.....pull up a chair.....and put my face under the tap.......just so you and the rest of the crew can laugh at me as i wobble around the club.......i love when others enjoy their night out more at my expense......maria.....next night out.....shots are on me......lets see how the blonde bomber responds to black haus all night......yeah im calling you out solar mommi........ding ding ding......round 2 cant come fast enough.....REVENGE!!!!!!!.........ps......rod.....remember to bring the flask of everclear to put her shots...........sometimes you gotta cheat to win!!!!!!

YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH AND CHEAT HUH!

OK..IM BREAKING OUT THE ROOFIES!:eek::laugh::blown: