Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: njstack, rodigga

i see both of you posting how you will toss this guy, hit another one, bench press this , blah blah blah..........................

i think its kinds of lame that your crew has talk themselves up on a message board. if your really cool then people would know it by just talking to you then you posting it everyday.

i'm sure big that your probaly ripped because all you do it talk about juice all day. i certainly hope so. my grandma could be huge to if she took juice all year long. NO BIG DEAL!

i'm just saying that your crews posting about every detail you do a day trying to impress other people on a message board it *GAY*.

i have no problem with people with self confidence but it seems to me your trying to make yourselves believe your cool.

relax a little & maybe you won't be taken as little babies trying to get your mom's attention.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone judges people by thier posts and writes off good peeps....

For example...

I personally enjoy bitchslapping Moo and getting into some cyber tosses with the little man...

In person I am sure Moo and I would embrace in a warm loving hug, and shower each other with kind and loving affirmations....

You need to get your head examined if you think anything said on here is posted without sarcasm and humor....

Lets be honest...your grandma is nothing but a dirty whore...Do you really think she could grow off of juice....? The Moo and I know this is a joke...If you only knew me a little you would see that success comes in all shapes and sizes...Whoops!

Binoy...Who is this clown...she better recognize.

ah ha ha ha ha hahhhah ah ha ah ahahaaa FART FART FART cough cough cough HA HAHAH AHHAHHA FART PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HA HA HA LOL...................

"relax a little & maybe you won't be taken as little babies trying to get your mom's attention"

AH AHAHA HA AHA HAHAH AAH AH HA AHA AHHAH LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL HOLD ON I KEEP FARTING...............AH HA HA HA............................

NOW THIS IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" think its kinds of lame that your crew has talk themselves up on a message board. if your really cool then people would know it by just talking to you then you posting it everyday."

WHO THE HELL STILL CALLS THEMESELVES "COOL???????"

HE ALSO SAID "LAME"......................................

ah ahaha ha ahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya gotta love this GODISADJ kid..............................

PEACE OUT GODISADJ AND HOLLLAAAA AT ME NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A VALID ARGUMENT HERE.................................

im keeping this up here for everyone to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks binoy and brian1500..................im glad you 2 think i am "COOL" and not "LAME".............we'll discuss this over a "BENCH PRESS CONTEST" and our "DONdeizel26lbs" tossing contest!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Moo's mentally juiced up, alter ego....

He goes by the name of godisadj...

Everyone give him a hearty cyber handshake....

Golf clap out for ya bro... way to give the little Moo a well needed piggy back ride through the corridors of CP....

I suggest you go back to NJGuido.com

Where Moo is a legend in his own mind...

Anything which contradicts his personal wet dream, is banned and erased for none to see...

digge rarely bumps threads up but this one takes the prize....................

note to GODISADJ: i just find it "LAME" that my "KREW" really upsets you that much that you would go out of your way to help me feel "COOL"....................

i mean i can only bench 185 for 2, and the only kid i have ever tried tossin at a club was STICKY this weekend at temps and he weighs 135 w/ soakin pits!!!!!!!!!!!! i lost my grip to the amount of old spice he lubed up his pits with............................

thanks GODISADJ i am going to work on my bench press and shoot stacked up w/ some juice and toss some crossin guards around on my way to my MOMS house..................

Originally posted by godisadj

i see both of you posting how you will toss this guy, hit another one, bench press this , blah blah blah..........................

i think its kinds of lame that your crew has talk themselves up on a message board. if your really cool then people would know it by just talking to you then you posting it everyday.

i'm sure big that your probaly ripped because all you do it talk about juice all day. i certainly hope so. my grandma could be huge to if she took juice all year long. NO BIG DEAL!

i'm just saying that your crews posting about every detail you do a day trying to impress other people on a message board it *GAY*.

i have no problem with people with self confidence but it seems to me your trying to make yourselves believe your cool.

relax a little & maybe you won't be taken as little babies trying to get your mom's attention.

I curl 15's and I will rough all of you up

Originally posted by njstacked2

Lets be honest...your grandma is nothing but a dirty whore...Do you really think she could grow off of juice....? The Moo and I know this is a joke...If you only knew me a little you would see that success comes in all shapes and sizes...Whoops!

that is the funniest shit I read all day "your grandmother is a Whore":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by themoo

Sorry boys but that is not me!!! Ask CP if you don't believe me

ya kiddin me MOO, i know its not you...........................ya got more huevos then that!!!!!!!!!!!

i still love ya moo, cant speak for that prick the short bus though, dont mind him, he was picked on alot in grade school, he cheered for the HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL team and COMPETED in a buncha poetry and writing competitions.............HE'S a dork!!!!

we were watchin ESPN the other day and a cheerleading competition came on, he started to cry, he hopped on my PC and looked for the 1st person to make fun of..............my roomate was in njguido so he picked you, SO simmer down and ILL SEE YA AT SURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by njstacked2

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Classic I love it!!!!!!!!!!