Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: njstack, rodigga

Originally posted by kostaP

Sessa saturday Nov 22nd kid...If you have the balls to come up to me and say Im Godisadj I'll comp you and put you on my tab all night. My way of showing no hard feelings and I wont even point you out to anyone that wants to kill you,

Kosta now whoever sits (that I dont Know) is going to get a open hand smack to the face from me - not unlike the one I gave to Godisadjs mama last night - (all these mama jokes are not my fault - he should put his mama in check)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh i see we've been diggin around for some old posts to try and get a rise outta digga..................this one is classic, he said that i think im "COOL" ahhahaha ah ahahahahah, i knew i was cool back in HS, when i was captain of the football team and dated the captain of the cheerleading team.............IM SO COOL!!!

anyway godisadj, takes a bit more then a posts to have digga raise an eyebrow and even flinch!!!!!!!!,.................

how bout this, ill let you take a golf club to my TEMPLES just to show you how much of a nice guy i am!!!!!!!!!!!..................but you call me "COOL" and "LAME" even once...............THEN I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE THEN TO FIND YOUR FAMILY AND EAT THEM FOR A SNACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where the hell did you guys dig this old post up from?

They used to Cyber Slap me but then I found all of them at Surf one day and beat them all silly. I actually jumped off of Rod's face and gave the bus a flying elbow.....The stacked attacked and I threw my Miami Vice in his face and then broke his nose, back kicked bigtime and then ordered 5 shots of 151 and poured it in their wounds. Then I commanded them to bark like dogs in front of all the Surf Club Women. Since then we've all been pretty cool.