Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: njstack, rodigga

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by godisadj

when you break up with that dj lmk.

You got no balls - who would date a guy with no courage? Stacked let me know when you find this guy - I want to piss in his ear after you knowck him out - or B4 whatever works

wow nootsy you just became my idol.

You posted that already - try to keep it original. - its more entertaining that way - For example - we already mentioned your grandma is a whore so I wont bring it up again, and I already wrote about your mom giving free BJ in the back parking lot of A+P - so this time lets talk about dad shall we? what has he been up to? I heard the only heterosexual experience of his life is what spawned the pathetic mess that is you. No wonder you dj in a strip club playin george micheal and prince for the dancers to go on stage - I understand that having a job like that takes real talent. Are you so upset that your father has continuously taken it in the ass the last few years of your pathetic life that you had to take a job in a strip club to entertain your masculinity or lack there of? tell me I am here to help you - Or are you just there to make sure your sister stops giving away freebees in the bathroom of delilahs den. We all feel symapthy for you - Its no wonder you became a jealous cock sucking poor excuse for a human being. I know you enjoy the attention like the $2.00 whore that you Mom sister and oh yes you father is but there are other ways to make friends - I am busy working we will finish this session later. In the mean time think good thoughts -

Originally posted by nootsy

You posted that already - try to keep it original. - its more entertaining that way - For example - we already mentioned your grandma is a whore so I wont bring it up again, and I already wrote about your mom giving free BJ in the back parking lot of A+P - so this time lets talk about dad shall we? what has he been up to? I heard the only heterosexual experience of his life is what spawned the pathetic mess that is you. No wonder you dj in a strip club playin george micheal and prince for the dancers to go on stage - I understand that having a job like that takes real talent. Are you so upset that your father has continuously taken it in the ass the last few years of your pathetic life that you had to take a job in a strip club to entertain your masculinity or lack there of? tell me I am here to help you - Or are you just there to make sure your sister stops giving away freebees in the bathroom of delilahs den. We all feel symapthy for you - Its no wonder you became a jealous cock sucking poor excuse for a human being. I know you enjoy the attention like the $2.00 whore that you Mom sister and oh yes you father is but there are other ways to make friends - I am busy working we will finish this session later. In the mean time think good thoughts -

I'LL play George Michael, Prince, Boy George or who ever else you think is cool to make $3-$5 hundred a night.

I know thats probably your whole salary for the month, so there is some jealousy there. Mother jokes are as gay as someone saying there on the A-list.

I'LL play George Michael, Prince, Boy George or who ever else you think is cool to make $3-$5 hundred a night.

I know thats probably your whole salary for the month, so there is some jealousy there. Mother jokes are as gay as someone saying there on the A-list.

A month - shit bro I dont make that kind of cash in a year - thats alot of money . So you dont deny workin at a strip club - see that Dee I should be a detective too. Maybe I will make enough money to afford Goddjs mom. Oh sorry already did the mom thing - how much is your girl going for?? last I heard she cost a bump of coke and admission to a club. Is that true??

A month - shit bro I dont make that kind of cash in a year - thats alot of money . So you dont deny workin at a strip club - see that Dee I should be a detective too. Maybe I will make enough money to afford Goddjs mom. Oh sorry already did the mom thing - how much is your girl going for?? last I heard she cost a bump of coke and admission to a club. Is that true??

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

Godisadj...let me ask you something...Did having a gay father influence you enough to experiment with the same sex? I bet he is some pathetic aids infested freak...be honest...your dad has taken it in the ass...!

Picture your weak unmuscular pasty white father with a bunch of dudes...hahahahaha No wonder you are such a little bitch. keep hiding!

dont need to pay just to play a song for one of them. Not like you staring @ them when your out.

Listen bro - I got you pegged. Just one question - I know the strippers tip out the DJ at the end of the night - do you take cash from you mom or not? I know i know the mom thing again - but everyone is doin it (I mean her)

Listen bro - I got you pegged. Just one question - I know the strippers tip out the DJ at the end of the night - do you take cash from you mom or not? I know i know the mom thing again - but everyone is doin it (I mean her)

very CREATIVE

:bounce:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Godisadj...let me ask you something...Did having a gay father influence you enough to experiment with the same sex? I bet he is some pathetic aids infested freak...be honest...your dad has taken it in the ass...!

Picture your weak unmuscular pasty white father with a bunch of dudes...hahahahaha No wonder you are such a little bitch. keep hiding!

BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAAA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Mr. Bloat or aka *MASK* I'm sure your father is shooting roids with you since he taught you how to be the man you are.

1st: lucky you met a girl this summer because with that face it would be hard in the winter. guess juice did its job.

2nd: you're the club planet tough guy. whooopie! all your little followers. must be nice to be the leader of a bunch of herbs. that must make you king herb.

3rd: father & mother jokes prove you have no sense off imagination. badass, nootsy, kosta, roddigga & even choopie are atleast creative.

4th: if you really get upset from a message board then your life has really no meaning. its time to find a hobby. the juice is def. going to your head(no pun intended).

5th: send me your address & will send you my *SICK* 5 hour set live from surf that will make you burn more calories from the cardio your suppose to be doing.

6th: remember GODISADJ

Mr. Bloat or aka *MASK* I'm sure your father is shooting roids with you since he taught you how to be the man you are.

1st: lucky you met a girl this summer because with that face it would be hard in the winter. guess juice did its job.

2nd: you're the club planet tough guy. whooopie! all your little followers. must be nice to be the leader of a bunch of herbs. that must make you king herb.

3rd: father & mother jokes prove you have no sense off imagination. badass, nootsy, kosta, roddigga & even choopie are atleast creative.

4th: if you really get upset from a message board then your life has really no meaning. its time to find a hobby. the juice is def. going to your head(no pun intended).

5th: send me your address & will send you my *SICK* 5 hour set live from surf that will make you burn more calories from the cardio your suppose to be doing.

Stacked what did you do to this guy??????

1. His girl is hott and you cant get one if you paid for one so youre shot there.

2.He is not a CP tough guy he backs his shit up. And he cant take youre title you are still King Herb so youre shot there.

3.I thought his father comeback was clever and witty and still shut you the fuck up cause you still have nothing to say..Guess what ,...Youre shot there

4. You really think he gets mad from a message board. You are talking about an educated employed individual unlike yourself who is a drop out that has to beg for a 1 hundred dollar a night strip-club gig.

5. why would anyone in their right mind send you their address Youre a psycho stalker freak on CP I cacn only Inagine what youre like in real life.

6. You need serious help/.

Originally posted by kostaP

1. His girl is hott and you cant get one if you paid for one so youre shot there.

2.He is not a CP tough guy he backs his shit up. And he cant take youre title you are still King Herb so youre shot there.

3.I thought his father comeback was clever and witty and still shut you the fuck up cause you still have nothing to say..Guess what ,...Youre shot there

4. You really think he gets mad from a message board. You are talking about an educated employed individual unlike yourself who is a drop out that has to beg for a 1 hundred dollar a night strip-club gig.

5. why would anyone in their right mind send you their address Youre a psycho stalker freak on CP I cacn only Inagine what youre like in real life.

6. You need serious help/.

Kosta are you the reciever or the giver?

Originally posted by kostaP

Well I recieve oral from your mom and sister and I give your dad a beating all day and night.

i just called you creative in my other post., but with more mother jokes i think your just a herb now.

hey i was wondering if you can put me on the list sat? thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

i just called you creative in my other post., but with more mother jokes i think your just a herb now.

hey i was wondering if you can put me on the list sat? thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

Sessa saturday Nov 22nd kid...If you have the balls to come up to me and say Im Godisadj I'll comp you and put you on my tab all night. My way of showing no hard feelings and I wont even point you out to anyone that wants to kill you,