Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankee invasion/WMC info help wanted

nycetouch

Finally found a credit card in the stack that got accepted, so...I'm coming to your house, hehe.

Info I would love for you guys to help me out with:

Best way to travel around?Bus?Train?should I take a cab from the airport to Miami Beach?

How bad is Paradise Inn(if anyone knows), the shithole where I made reservation in Miami Beach?

Cheap places to eat? I'm talking rice and beans and grade e meat here, what's the poor man's steakhouse?

Police, how bad are they? Drinking, etc.? Doormen, searches, dress policy? How easy is it to bring in stuff into clubs (cameras, e-tc.)

I know its a lot of questions, but if anyone wants to take a shot at just one at a time, you're a friend for life!

Peace, love, and Ballantine

thanx, nyce

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

don't know about the paradise inn but as far as cheap/good food try the 11th st diner on washington ave top food cheap and 24hrs a day

security wise be carefull they are VERY tempramental,depends on how you face fits at that particular time (take your gear in the line)even in the bathrooms don't face the wall coz thell send the doorman in and forget 2 in a cubical (been thrown out of Groovejet sooooo many times for that)

Garf

You should check out motels that run along Collins Ave. There are some really cheap ones that are more to the north of Miami Beach, but still accessible to WMC. I guess if I were in your situation of getting a motel to stay at, I'd go for ones at 163 street down (because there's a bus that takes you from there to south beach), but not too close to South Beach cos that's when the prices start going sky high.

------------------

http://www.vinylbooth.com

Archived