Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempt's/ARC Review....

Fucking great way to kick off the summer kids!!!!

Otter... thanks for hookin Tigga and I up with the cranberry juice all night.... always taken care of Bus....

Tell Hubbie that the better half and I will be making an appearance at XS in the near future...

Dinner with the family this week will have me down for the count, but look for us in the upcoming weeks...

Tempt's was a kick in the ass as usual.... Great music and vibe... Good to see some familiar faces.....

The night started out with a bang at the Palm Springs hotel.... what the fuck is up with all the overly sensitive car alarms??

Digga broke wind on the patio when Tigga showed him the twins, every fricken alarm in the lot went off...

And of course i get the warning....

Mad props to all the entire krew...

Digga, Dondeizel, Bigtime, Stacked, Ericone, Stardo, Sticky, Solargirl, Hype, Swimmer ... and anyone else I left out...

Not only did you guys put a big smile on my fez... but ya made Tigga feel like part of the krew and gave her a hearty welcome...

Now I must clarify boyz... Digga/Dondeizel....

When I mentioned that Tigga was like one of the boyz and just as nutty as Bus... I didnt mean to give her the full monty when asking you to make her feel at home....

I was shocked to see the Tag Team duo throwin down choke holds and elbow drops on my girl at Tempt's....

I look up from a bump to see Digga taggin out, as Dave flies in with a leg lock on Tigga....

All in all... I she had a blast.... She asked me to apologize though to Dave.... real sorry about the bloody nose... she gets very competitive and forgets her own strenght at times...

Stacked... next time ya decide to get engaged... how bout tellin a brotha... I felt like an ass not knowing and asking if you guys had just met.... ugggggggg....

Just assure her thats just typical of me to have my nikey three deep in my mouth.....

ARC was a blast for anyone who missed out....

Picked up Justin and Julia and got to the city by 2:30am...

Danny Howells was on point as always....

Did anyone see The Wizard on stage in the early am doin his little dance... fuckin whacked!!!

The music was good all night.. and kept buildin up till we left around 6:30am....

Highlight of the night... Bus all down syndromed up.... 8 deep and wearin the moonboots....

I grabbed Tigga's hand when she came back from the ladies room and started dancing with her....

Then I realized what we were doing and lost my shit...

You guys would have lost it, as everyone who saw this did...

Started dancing like we were at the high school prom... amidst all the crackheads and beaners... it was hysterical....

A quick smash of the skull into the nearbye pole and I was back in the zone....

So it was a great night with some of the most ridiculous music to date from Howells...

Cannot wait for his next night on to do it all over again....

See you all at Surf Club next Sunday!!!!

great review.....riggs.....glad you showed up at tempts and chilled for a while......great time with the meathead crew......classic text message you sent me about the tag team match.....ha ha ha.....I got scared when digga got on top of the bar and tried to do some sumo belly flop on tigga......i saw a big shadow over her and i tackled her so she wouldnt get killed......she got all pissed and belted me in the nose......the force is strong in that one....hold on brotha.........cant wait for surf next weekend!!!!!

hey meatheads, accoding to GODISADJ we are trying to look "COOL" here.............................ya gotta love slinkies!!!!! yet does he know the only people we toss around are people in out own crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great review bus.................. and digga had a blast, sorry for ripping tiggas hair out, thats the only way i was gonna get out of the figure 4 leg lock...........................how funny was it when she made DON cry and hind behind MOO............................

few more weeks left till MDW............................................

see ya all then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Great time though guys, seriously...

I just got a call from Tigga....

She wanted me to tell Dave to get some geinalotramin for his labia and heal up for the Surf Club Grudge match this Sunday...

She was throwin down some elbow drops and rabbit punches on me last night... girl has some steam....

Just be sure to stand clear of the "Twins..." she has this new move called the Double D Drop she has been workin on...

Leaves the victim drooling on the floor... half dog and unable to walk due to thier pitched tent and blue balls....