Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come Join Bus For Pilates To M.d.w............

as the vision was the 1st to go on the way to temps due to the amount of paint chips me, DON26, bigtime, sisco and stacked smelt..........i was able to shut one eye look over at the "TOP IRON BROTHA" himself "THE BUS" and notice the bus has trimmed down a bit.........................

i was able to gather my thaughts, mumble out a few words, while using sign language as a back up and ask the bus:

"B,B,B,B,BUS........... Y,Y,Y,YA LOOKIN A WIDDLE TRIMMER DESE DAYZ............W,W,W,W,HAT H,H,HAVE YOU BEEN DOING????".........................

the bus pulled me aside on line at temps and responded:

"ROD UNCROSS YOUR EYES AND LISTEN..............OTHER THEN HULA HOOPIN NAKED W/ TIGGER, ..........ROD STOP DROOLIN............ I HAVE BEEN TRYING THIS NEW PILATES VIDEO AND YOGA TO GET TRIMMED UP FOR THE SUMMER......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"..................

shocked that the BUS would resort to denise austin PILATES AND YOGA i ran back to the hotel SNIFFED more glade and ate more paint chips and shook off the bus' reponse.........................

so tip to digga and the rest of us tryin to shed those extra lbs

"JOIN THE BUS FOR PILATES TO MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!'

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never read a more hysterical post in my life...

It took me three readings to translate the paint chipped post...

But I got your message and have already begun proper measures to fix the problem...

Unfortunately Bus is recovering from a serious substance abuse....

Rocket Fuel was taking over and running my life for most of the previous winter...

As of April 6th... I gave the shiznit up for goot...

Makes a Bus skinny and miserable....

As another fix... I also started my summer cycle up and have seeked guidance and counsel from my bigger Iron Brothers... Bigtime and Stacked..

With proper juice intake and diet, along with my good training schedule.. I should be back up to my normal fighting weight of 225-230 in a few weeks...

Tipped the scale this morning at 218... after dropping a nice Post Party log this morning... (she was a prize winner boyz... the lovely log had its periscope up and out of the water, rising almost to the bottom rim of the seat...)

Bus is on the road to recovery with his newfound inspiration and partner in crime...

Tigga....

Sorry to let the troops down this winter...

Back to normal and kickin ass soon!!!

Damm bus, you plan on getting bigger.....You are going to have to get your shirts made for you..............Personality I have tons of work to do in a short amount of time, hopefully everthing turns out.............. BTW, BUS and ROD are you two up for a bicep workout before DJais every saturday? I have recently started this new bicep workout that gives sick sick pumps.......

Originally posted by njbigtime

Damm bus, you plan on getting bigger.....You are going to have to get your shirts made for you..............Personality I have tons of work to do in a short amount of time, hopefully everthing turns out.............. BTW, BUS and ROD are you two up for a bicep workout before DJais every saturday? I have recently started this new bicep workout that gives sick sick pumps.......

bigtime....am i fucken chop liver.....i will outlift both u manginas.....as reality just kicked in......sorry this past weekendz medz are still in the system.......I'll just show up and do cardio.....ha ha ha

Dave- my bad bro..............If course you are coming to the bicep workout........I just didnt want you to steal my spotlight..............BTW i work with a kid from you home town..Tim Denny........

BTW- sorry for bullrushing you in the TEMPS bathroom i get to intense sometimes...........

I am done with that workout plan for the summer...

I loooooooooooove gettin wound up for Happy Hour at the Firehouse Gym....

YEAHYEAHYEAH!!!!!

MDW we will kick it off....

Bigtime.. thanks for the mental boost....

I am still light on the scale...

Running about 10-12 lbs under what I normally run at....

Comin back with a vengeance...

The Iron Brothers have rekindled the fire...

Mad props to Dondeizel for bustin out the sleevless...

So unslinkylike of you...

Dave- my bad bro..............If course you are coming to the bicep workout........I just didnt want you to steal my spotlight..............BTW i work with a kid from you home town..Tim Denny........

BTW- sorry for bullrushing you in the TEMPS bathroom i get to intense sometimes...........

no offense taken christopher.......i dont need all the spotlight.....and give tim a hello punch to the chest for me.....he is one of my oldtime friends.......needs some pointers in the gym though.....he is borderline slinky!!!!!

BUS- hey what is the firehouse gym you speak of? I was thinking powerhouse or WOW.

Dave- Tim is solid kid, his diet is horrible, and loves the beer way to much..............

i bet it is painful for you to watch him eat........and yes he is a typical irishman........he can throw down beers with the best of them!!!!!

cant wait till GODISADJ reads this one......................!!!!!!!!!!

hunnie digga has the pilates video here, i walked in one day and saw my roomates "FEELIN THE CHI", i winged a 10 lbs dumbell at there heads and shit on the video...........................

one day at the gym i slammed my fez up against the glass window watching FDU's underclasswomen FEELIN the CHI!!!!!!!!!! and bending in directions i never knew girls could bend in.....................

ask the bus, had me leg humpin the air on the way to the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All seriousness Hunnie...

I am the newest advocate and spokesperson for this Pilatte and Yoga shiznit....

The boys will attest Tigga is toyt like a toyga....

All thanks to Pilatte, Yoga... and some long jam sessions with Bus.....

I would never have thought it before I met her....

Bigtime..

There is a gym in the next town over from Belmar... Just past the bridge, down by the trainstation...

Its like lifting in a fuckin prison gym...

An old firehouse they bought and turned into a most dungeon like gym....

Always blairin K-rock and some good tunes...

Dirty equipment, and a raw attitude....

Most enjoyable for all the Iron Brethren...

There is a big sign out front as well....

"Slinkies- go suck a dick down at the Y... We dont serve your kind.."

Originally posted by dondiezel26

looks like hunnie is flexible......thats one surfclub cheerleader ready to rumble!!!!!

lmao... ya know it :aright:

i was flexible before pilates/yoga... i was a gymnast for about 7 years.. but it definately adds to your existing flexibility

bigtime: try it...you'll see drastic results in 3 weeks... it actually makes your muscles more defined and longer... you may even grow and inch.. it stretches out your body..relieves alot of tension also

Chris...my biceps are still too fucking sore...the workout is off the hook...For some reason lately I have not been having good lifts..probably because I am talking ot too many crackheads in the gym...Anyway, I am down for another workout....I will have to sport my new D&G "Juice" cut-off ....it is perfect for Surf Club opening.

Diezel...What the fuck is Jack Daniels? Some sort of fine wine?

Bus...I am leaving my piece of ass at home on Sunday she has to study for grad School exams...No worries...I will have Stardo under my arms getting all sorts of messed up.

Digga...want to split some wine?

Very nice to hear Stacked...

Keep the lady on the path to success so she can support your ass while you go for your pro card.....

I am sending Tigga out to get her law degree so I can retire and raise some bambino's....

Bus style of course....

Straight jackets and crash test dummy like attitudes.....

Bus- sounds like my type of gym...........alot veins and blood vessels will be exploding there this summer........

Hunnie- grow an inch........OMG...........wish i had knew this before.....If i am a inch taller i can add more weight on this frame.......wow i am getting excited thinking about the postive aspects of this.

bus i love that gym, no televisions for distraction just a hard core gym, brick walls and old school weights.........................

bigtime, def give pilates a whirl and make sure to wear some tights while your at it, makes ya feel like a MAN!!!!!!!! LOL.........

digga tried it w/ his roomates, after every stretch i kept rippin ass..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINE, HA HA HA HA, I LOVE WINE, LESS BLOAT BEFORE GOING OUT AND ALWAYS PUTS A SMERCK ON MY FACE....................

oh and bus i was just jokin bout the PILATES comment i had to get ya before you got the brain ticking and remembered what i said on line at temps about doing PILATES w/ heather!!!!!!!!!

comin by later???? im takin the week off, i pulled something on the golf course last friday and i gotta pay a visit to the DOC, hopefully he can hook me up with some muscle relaxers.........