Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga's sportin the "O" face....

Looks like our boy got caught sportin his A game...

This is a good shot of our boy Digga-Holmes aka The Brown Hornet, at Deko this past winter....

Sportin the latest and greatest of Diezel's new line, "Farmer Bob."

Mad props to our hero...

Snaggin not one... but two of CP's tastiest bitches!!!!

Look at that O face kids...

Take notes and study....

a480_rod%20and%20cp%20girls.jpeg

once again riggs you didnt let me down........yes the digga has been known to be caught off-guard by the camera......him and the hype were seen in the bathroom exchanging clothes.....rod came out with the hypes glasses on and the hype had diggas crusty panties on his head.........that is why the stall was locked for so long!!!!!!

IM STIL LAUGHIN BUS AT THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nick still hasnt let me down on the one.............................

is this the pic your talking bout,

that poor DOn cant keep his deizel in his pants, at every opportunity he see he slides his earthworm in any hole he can find..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK CP AS DON GIVES IT TO THE BUS SNOOP DOGGY STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fc42b3e7.jpg

Fortunately I had on the steel "Lock Box" to keep out Mr Dondero another time...

We really should think about getting him fixed Rod....

He just hasn't been the same since all the "DRAMA" was taken out of his life...

We need to start giving him mental beat downs to get him back down to a tolerable level....

first off riggs....you jumped into the picture late.......and that is the pose you came up with......i thought tigga was taking care of your sexual needs and wants......next time stand next to me and lose the dropping the soap pose.......cause next time the hype might be the one behind you and god knows what he might try to pull off!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

and hes still got that stupid smile on his face................always looks like tiki barber in that VISA commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor don, hes been watchin my dogs too much!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes rod i am sportin the tiki smile.....but at least i dont look like my face is smeared and i just got hit with a mac truck......it looked like halloween in half your pics......maintain my brotha....maintain........when marias on the loose you gotta regroup and look your best!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

IM STIL LAUGHIN BUS AT THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nick still hasnt let me down on the one.............................

is this the pic your talking bout,

that poor DOn cant keep his deizel in his pants, at every opportunity he see he slides his earthworm in any hole he can find..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK CP AS DON GIVES IT TO THE BUS SNOOP DOGGY STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fc42b3e7.jpg

the bus in that pic is sweating worse than me bus are you hanging out with the white ladies again