Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tronic treatment rollcall!!!!!

yo there was some old school like i've NEVER HEARD before.... trax i first heard in 93-94.... how about the tag team at the end? ave maria and other early 90's happy hardcore.... all that gabber.... adam x doing a hardcore acid techno set, the electro techno...... oh dear god... this event had old-skool spraypainted on the walls.....

AND HOW FUCKING COOL WAS THAT SOUTH PARK BIT?????

yo, i wet my pants when i heard that one.

viktor commented on the sucess of the night... cheers to many more to come!!!!! what a good time.

peaz,

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

yo there was some old school like i've NEVER HEARD before.... trax i first heard in 93-94.... how about the tag team at the end? ave maria and other early 90's happy hardcore.... all that gabber.... adam x doing a hardcore acid techno set, the electro techno...... oh dear god... this event had old-skool spraypainted on the walls.....

AND HOW FUCKING COOL WAS THAT SOUTH PARK BIT?????

yo, i wet my pants when i heard that one.

viktor commented on the sucess of the night... cheers to many more to come!!!!! what a good time.

peaz,

rob

Adam X is too all over the place for me. His style kinda pisses me off b/c he like gets into a groove, and then he pulls out one of his patented ultra chunky experimental techno joints, and throws me off. Thats his thing tho, always pushing the boundaries. some ppl like.

But yeah, frankie's south park trak was hot. then he laid down three hot trax in a row b4 he switched off.

Originally posted by pangelid

b/c he like gets into a groove, and then he pulls out one of his patented ultra chunky experimental techno joints, and throws me off.

Hahaha the "i don't have to be a dj" attitude is what earns him the label THE PRETENTIOUS ONE (see first post in this thread)...

yeah i know what you mean though... but he really came out swingin.... and that was cool.

i was pretty good. i got there kinda late though cause i had work and shit i was there aroun 1230-1 so i missed some of the night but it was still good. the south park bit was funny and then the last ones to go on dara ....he was playing some krazie shit but it was good.

Adam X is too all over the place for me. His style kinda pisses me off b/c he like gets into a groove, and then he pulls out one of his patented ultra chunky experimental techno joints, and throws me off. Thats his thing tho, always pushing the boundaries. some ppl like.

But yeah, frankie's south park trak was hot. then he laid down three hot trax in a row b4 he switched off.

ok...this might be a dumb question....but....have I met you?

I have a very hard time putting faces to CP names of people that Ive met... Actually I canty remember names in general....ITS HORRiBLE!!!! :(

well since there werent too many people there..maybe i saw one of you's...i was always right in front of the dj booth with a red ecko shirt, jeans, white pumas and a heiniken in my hand...too bad i missed the roll call...yea it was good, tronic treatment parties are always fun.

youre kidding me, i totally did not recognize you!! i see you at the tronic treatment party every time i go... and I know you know grover, he was there with me too and i'm pretty sure he said what's up to your boyfriend. I remember you differently, but that was like 3 years ago, so whatever. But, yo, I'll like, say hi for now on, now that I know that's you!!

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

youre kidding me, i totally did not recognize you!! i see you at the tronic treatment party every time i go... and I know you know grover, he was there with me too and i'm pretty sure he said what's up to your boyfriend. I remember you differently, but that was like 3 years ago, so whatever. But, yo, I'll like, say hi for now on, now that I know that's you!!

yup...i know Grover as well, but he's known my boyfriend for like 7 years or something... :eek:

when & where did i meet you 3 years ago?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

ok...this might be a dumb question....but....have I met you?

I have a very hard time putting faces to CP names of people that Ive met... Actually I canty remember names in general....ITS HORRiBLE!!!! :(

Ha Ha, i don't even bother asking peoples names anymore b/c I will never remember anyways..but I'm good w/faces...kinda a catch-22 for me b/c I see someone I remember, but don't say hello b/c I dont remember that person's name making me no better off than before. oh well..

but yeah, I said hello to you one time at Baktun cuz I recognized the racing jersey n cp. easy to spot I guess..

Ha Ha, i don't even bother asking peoples names anymore b/c I will never remember anyways..but I'm good w/faces...kinda a catch-22 for me b/c I see someone I remember, but don't say hello b/c I dont remember that person's name making me no better off than before. oh well..

but yeah, I said hello to you one time at Baktun cuz I recognized the racing jersey n cp. easy to spot I guess..

ahhh....say hi next time... :)

hey btw...I am Greek as well...Are you going to Greece this summer? :cool:

At a few parties..the only one I remember was at a hardcore party at the limelight..it was Delta 9, some other dj's... Buzz Fuzz??? God is that even his name, i don't remember hardcore dj's anymore..maybe Neophte, I forgot who threw it too.. OH Distort 909 ...and I think at the tunnel right before it closed...:confused:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

ahhh....say hi next time... :)

hey btw...I am Greek as well...Are you going to Greece this summer? :cool:

ahh, no greece this summer. went last summer and savin up for 2004 olympics. they are having some events on my island -- Rhodes. should be phat.

so yeah, next time i see u, i come say hello :) ...prob not going to see richie, he puts me to sleep in my opinion, but maybe I go out the 9th ..who knows.

are there any other tech weeklies going on? somethin on wed would be dope.

ahh, no greece this summer. went last summer and savin up for 2004 olympics. they are having some events on my island -- Rhodes. should be phat.

so yeah, next time i see u, i come say hello :) ...prob not going to see richie, he puts me to sleep in my opinion, but maybe I go out the 9th ..who knows.

are there any other tech weeklies going on? somethin on wed would be dope.

Rhodes is beautifulllll!!!! Ive been there 3 times :) I went to a club named "Gas" ,"Paradiso" & some other ones I cant remember... I liked Gas the best....x-ept for the Nude Stripper Show... :eek::laugh:

I think a good techno wednesday weekly is "Milk" @ CAFE DEVILLE 103 3rd Ave & 13th St--DOWNSTAIRS in the LOUNGE--take the SIDE ENTRANCE! NYC.

Ive never been there....but I heard its good so Im gonna check it out ;)