Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club - Surf Club - Surf Club

Its all about Djais my ass!!!! It may be a hot spot, but at 650 people capacity it doesn't compare to surf club!!!! Say what you want, but Surf Clubs slow days have more people than that!!!!!! I am not knocking how great Djais is(I've never been there) and really don't plan on going to a place where all 10,000 people in town try and fit into a bar that size........

totally agree with your point of view...was there once never went back...

Its all about Djais my ass!!!! It may be a hot spot, but at 650 people capacity it doesn't compare to surf club!!!! Say what you want, but Surf Clubs slow days have more people than that!!!!!! I am not knocking how great Djais is(I've never been there) and really don't plan on going to a place where all 10,000 people in town try and fit into a bar that size........

Stifler,

You know I only speak the truth I dont get in the bullshit but beleive me i have seen the slow days at Surf and they dont compare. Seaside has just become a tough market to work in as you can see by the weekends that arent holidays or JP. Last year I was involved with doing the most people ever at the Surf Club over 4000 on Memorial Day and by mid July there was only 300-500. I loved working at the SURF and still love the fact that you can drink on the beach. But because the area has changed so has the nightlife. Its the area not the club but all those are factors in determining what is the place to go.

Stifler,

You know I only speak the truth I dont get in the bullshit but beleive me i have seen the slow days at Surf and they dont compare. Seaside has just become a tough market to work in as you can see by the weekends that arent holidays or JP. Last year I was involved with doing the most people ever at the Surf Club over 4000 on Memorial Day and by mid July there was only 300-500. I loved working at the SURF and still love the fact that you can drink on the beach. But because the area has changed so has the nightlife. Its the area not the club but all those are factors in determining what is the place to go.

Sergio, I am not bad mouthing Djais and sorry if it sounded that way, I was really just comparing the size....I know Djais is a major hot spot down the shore with a huge amount of energy.......I apologize tyo you Big Daddy!!! Was not trying to offend you...I am just not a Belmar guy as it is I am fading myself out of the whole scene........34 and rising....lol

Last year I was involved with doing the most people ever at the Surf Club over 4000 on Memorial Day and by mid July there was only 300-500. I loved working at the SURF and still love the fact that you can drink on the beach. But because the area has changed so has the nightlife. Its the area not the club but all those are factors in determining what is the place to go.

How many peeps will be at Surf in 2006?

Does Anyone Realize That This Post Is 2yrs Old?????? :...:

PLUS, YOU COULD NEVER COMPARE D'JAIS TO SURF.....EVER I DON'T CARE WHAT THE #'S ARE, UNLESS UR A G'DDDD OUT MEATHEAD, JUST MY OPINION. NO OFFENSE TO U MEATHEADS, SERGE OR KIRK AND THE REST OF THE D'JAIS CREW.