Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron Brothers....

What time is everyone meeting up at Surf Club Sunday????

Bus and Tigger are shooting for a 2pm arrival.....

Get the VIP card and start pounding Miami Vice's early!!!!!

Bigtime...

If I hear you mumble Djai's or even mention possibly alterting the plans your med kits will be taken away for 2 weeks, and your gym membership will be temporarily suspended.....

Djais is going to be a fucking zoo on Sunday!!!!

Packed full of young, overly obnoxious, drunk goons......

Save yourself the aggravation and just hit Surf Club early.....

Some of my friends attempted to do this run last year....

Djais was mobbed!!!! Then by the time they got to Surf they found the same thing...

Just gecho asses to Surf Early and hang with the krew.....

An another note... the music at Djais is so so.....

Hit or miss bro... You cannot even compare it to Surf Club....

Bus...I could not have said it better myself...Driving into work today...I was thinking about how fucking great I am going to feel Monday morning after Surf Club...! I plan on "leaving everything on the field" hahaha...my College Football Coach used to say that before we got destroyed...Anyway, no worries with the Bigtime...we are shooting for a 3 o'clock start....we have to pick up the other Iron Bros and then head down...Bigtime was saying something about "not wanting to miss the free BBQ"...I told him the last thing that should be on his mind is food....

Ok...so as it stands I agree No Djais...! Besides for the last two years I have not been allowed to go there...I am assuming there may be a problem if I do go.....

Bus- your post makes alot of sense to the BIGTIME. You are wise be yound your years. Djais is off the agenda for Sunday. Just concentrating on Surf.

Stacked.........as for your BBQ remark, i believe it was you yesterday who was excited to get some pizza at the surf..........

Buckle up it is going to get intense on Sunday....................

ME DIGGA, I COME TO SURF CLUB WIT STEAK IN HAND AND CLUB INDY ODDER............................

ME GOING TO HIT FIRST GIRL WIT CLUB AND THROW MY STEAK ON THE B-B-Q PIT!!!!!!!!!!...............................

UNGA UNGA UNGA UNGA UNGA...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME ALSO WEAR MASK SO MO MORE PICTURE ON CLUB PLANET!!!!!!

UNGA UNGA UNGA UNGA UNGA........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME CAN NOT WAIT TILL SURF CLUB, BAUGHT NEW GLASSES SO DIGGA CAN SEE BETTER AND A SPITUE TO CATCH MY DROOL!!!!!!!!

UNGA UNGA UNGA UNGA UNGA.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigtime...I think you need to remove the "Sust Amps from your ears"...Whoops! Pretty Sure i wasnt going to eat a pizza I was going to eat 2!

Bus- We will all meet there and then part the seas together...we will flow in like a small army focused on one mission and one mission ONLY...GET FUCKING RETARDED! Ya hear?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bus...I could not have said it better myself...Driving into work today...I was thinking about how fucking great I am going to feel Monday morning after Surf Club...! I plan on "leaving everything on the field" hahaha...my College Football Coach used to say that before we got destroyed...Anyway, no worries with the Bigtime...we are shooting for a 3 o'clock start....we have to pick up the other Iron Bros and then head down...Bigtime was saying something about "not wanting to miss the free BBQ"...I told him the last thing that should be on his mind is food....

Ok...so as it stands I agree No Djais...! Besides for the last two years I have not been allowed to go there...I am assuming there may be a problem if I do go.....

YOU DONT MAKE THESE DECISION WITH OUT ME YOU HURRRRRRRRRR. DONT MAKE ME!!!

:( i will meet u at surf:rolleyes:

Adriana...I will be waiting...like I waited last summer...and had you come all the way down to see me...That was a sick night...THose were the days...Lounge Chairs and K

I will probably still be able to go down with you Michelle and i are going to djais early so i will try to meet up with you on you way down. Where something nice . NO BANDANASSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Well i have this new D&G sleeveless shirt it has an apple on it and says JUICE....I think it is appropriate! Bandanna is an option my sweets....They do not call me RAMBO at Muscle Makers for nothing....ya hear? Capris, Jeans, Linen Pants? Decisions ...decisions....decisions

Well i have this new D&G sleeveless shirt it has an apple on it and says JUICE....I think it is appropriate!

HA HA HAHHHAH HA HA............its def a classic, you may have to whip that shirt out early..............

and tell njgiggytime to bust out the greeen tank, you two can look like a pair of granny apples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diggas got his cutoff shirt, cut just perfect to show the TRAPS, from his favorite SUSHI restaurant in MO-TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its got a cool pocket protector in the front and the back its says "GOT RICE" IN HUGE WHITE LETTERS.............

HOW YA LIKE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and slinky, i mean stiffy, we'll dip your balls in iron and you can be our red headed step child anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU812...I SIT IN FRONT OF 3 FLAT SCREEN MONITORS....I WATCH THE FUTURES MAKET ON ONE, THE CURRENCY ON ANOTHER AND A BLOOMBERG TERMINAL ON THE THIRD. It is easy to type and Delta Hedge...you know? I get to work at 7:45 and leave at 7:30-8pm....

Hmmmm, I know the feeling. I guess that's the reason my company has an excellent vision plan.

OU812..bet you didnt know that the STACKED wears a thick pair of glasses....Yup...my eyes are shot...I also attribute that to three years ago...rolling really hard and stairing at the TEMPTS light outside...Did you know there is a blue flame in that light? I Do.

DIGGA...probably hold off on the shirt...it is just to sick to bring out...it needs a more special day like MDW.

Bigtime...Sleeves or Sleeveless?

Honestly the Bigtime Sports some serious Arm Size...I will not even let him tr on my shirts...his chest and arms are a serious problem...My shirts rip....it has happened...! I saw his eyes light up when he saw my JUICE shirt....I had to throw a steak across the room then hide the shirt...just to get him away from the "JUICE"