Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wants to party this week?

sexyseb

Hello,

I am staying in a big Suite on Times Square for a week with a friend of mine. We are looking to meet interesting girls who likes to party and enjoy a good time! We are french canadians here for business and wanting to meet some locals who can makes us discover the wonderful pleasure of New York City. ;)

Hope you find this opportunity as good for you as it is for us,

S & O

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexyseb

Hello,

I am staying in a big Suite on Times Square for a week with a friend of mine. We are looking to meet interesting girls who likes to party and enjoy a good time! We are french canadians here for business and wanting to meet some locals who can makes us discover the wonderful pleasure of New York City. ;)

Hope you find this opportunity as good for you as it is for us,

S & O

I can help you out with theis.

they are 225 an hour and will do whatever you want them to.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

yup.... thats pretty low.. :laugh: :laugh:

damn right it's low! I mean who the fuck can't score with a crackwhore willing to sell her body for a few bucks? maybe joeg and spragga but thats it!

Originally posted by gabo

damn right it's low! I mean who the fuck can't score with a crackwhore willing to sell her body for a few bucks? maybe joeg and spragga but thats it!

no way, i have connections.... but they always want to do the yellow discipline thing... :shaky:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

no way, i have connections.... but they always want to do the yellow discipline thing... :shaky:

yellow is always better than brown i always say.

Originally posted by joeg

whats the yellow discipline thing??

Ohh by the way I saw Jim Norton like a month ago @ NewYork Stand-Up he is one funny looking guy.. no chin :laugh: :laugh: and a great comedian too

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

whats the yellow discipline thing??

Ohh by the way I saw Jim Norton like a month ago @ NewYork Stand-Up he is one funny looking guy.. no chin :laugh: :laugh: and a great comedian too

the yellow thing is ummmm having someone pee on u or viceversa

hahah golden showers, yellow discipline, yellow treats... the list goes on and on....

lol yeah, to quote norton: "I knowwwwwwwwww..... you think i don't wish i had a hammer every time i walk by a mirror??? I KNOW!!!!!!"

lol, hes one the funniest men alive...

If we wanted 300$ hookers, already paying something like that for the room everynight, it would'nt have been a problem.

We don't want 300$ girls, we want some real girls that enjoy what a real party is all about and not only caring for our millions.

Seems like people around didn't have a party in a while so they don't know what they're talking about.

Keep masturbating alone in your room if words are enough to give you pleasure... We're very sorry for ya loosers...

Anyways, we're having fun in our big f* SUITE! We just wanted to share our fun with girls that appreciate it for the same reasons as we do!

For the rest, who just wants to have a drink and enjoy a nice party, you're welcome to send us a private message.

S & O

If we wanted 300$ hookers, already paying something like that for the room everynight, it would'nt have been a problem.

We don't want 300$ girls, we want some real girls that enjoy what a real party is all about and not only caring for our millions.

Seems like people around didn't have a party in a while so they don't know what they're talking about.

Keep masturbating alone in your room if words are enough to give you pleasure... We're very sorry for ya loosers...

Anyways, we're having fun in our big f* SUITE! We just wanted to share our fun with girls that appreciate it for the same reasons as we do!

For the rest, who just wants to have a drink and enjoy a nice party, you're welcome to send us a private message.

S & O

hahahahaha

yeah, we'll see who is alone masturbating in their SUITE!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey,

i was in montreal last year for memorial day weekend.

every night out i woulf get a whiff of some kinda locker room smell.

serious question : do you guys (french canadians) believe in using deoderant or cologne?

S & O

It sounds like you, your pals and your millions are the ones who are going to be maturbating alone in your posh suite... :laugh: :laugh: :blown: