Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cisco 2500 series routers

atomicapples

Hmmm, shoulda got me about 18 months ago, I might've been able to help you out.

4 or 5 2500 routers are not gonna be cheap, expect to spend at least $5000 I should think.

By the way, you can get emulation software that simulates being in a router and you can configure just as you would if you were consoled into it.

You don't need 4 routers to configure to pass the CCNA, hell you could pass it just by studying the Sybex CCNA study book.

The CCNP might be a little harder.

well it was time to upgrade my network at home.

damn bay networks.... i hate it...

besides... 2501 will probably run about 200-300 on ebay.

2507 (2501 with the 16 port intergrated hub) run about 400-500

the only way to really run and understand the stuff is tro have it and run it. ccna is not hard, but i want to go for the gusto....

Hmmmm, didn't know they were that cheap on ebay.........my friend was selling a 3600 with a T1 card and and voice card last year for like $1600 I think.

I was lucky I guess, I had access to a lab to study in. They had 2500, 4000 and 7000 series routers and several catalyst switches (can't remember which ones though), and like 15 workstations, definately helped.

do you really think anyone is going to have a router on the sex board, unless they are fucking 24 port holes, and then do you think that those 24 ports know that they are getting cheated on by the neijboring port....

I guess you could post this stuff here then! :rolleyes: