Clubplanet Nightlife Community

david padilla at salvation!!!!!

x-t-c

Diego> I thought you only existed in the E world?!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit reading all your comments makes me laugh I moved to miami 3 years ago from the UK where I had been a trance DJ since 1991 I took over the friday residentcy @ Liquid and was promtly told to spin that fuckin tribal NY house because noone was into this "TRANCE" stuff i was spinning...the only person spinning it was David Padilla who now has become a good friend of mine it now makes me laugh that the same people that told me that noone wanted trance are now all about Paul van dyk etc it's a shame really that all of europe has now moved on from Trance into Hard house,gatecrasher cream and the ministry of sound are now on the hard house tip so i'm sure Miami will be there in about 18 months

G

I think he's trying to say that he's ahead of the trends which seems questionable with his recent interest in hard house...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

There's a bunch of different hard house. Some is cheese some is good. Has anyone heard a DJ Monk set? That shit is bad-ass. Also Carl Cox and DJ Dan throw it down with some serious hard house. Commercial alice deejay trance sucks ass. Trance artists that I consider to be the shit are, Union Jack, Terra ferma, Art of Trance. Cheesy house sucks also. Sasha and Digweed spin some serious cool underground house that you will never hear on the radio.

Archived