Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dam Not Only They Block The Word R@E@D#P#L!O$W.... but.

You guys are generating traffic from our hard work. How is that fair? I have no problem with your site, spend your own money and promote it.

I PM'ed notallthere this morning to ask him not to link to your site all over Clubplanet.

We do not allow links to competing sites.

We're just a shitty little site ... all we do really is post pics of drunks and talk bout them.... never meant to promo anything else but that.... clubplanet is so much more than a picture site... this site is what got us into this whole crap.... we really love posting here....

Originally posted by jrzcluba

hey how weird is this

the only ones from RP that can get on here are me and imnakedritenow

an explanation would be nice, whats goin on here did all of RP get banned??

We blocked the word RP, not any people. The Clubplanet server was moved today, that is why not everyone can get on. It takes a day or so for the changes we made to make it to everyone on the Internet.

Originally posted by DaVe

We blocked the word RP, not any people. The Clubplanet server was moved today, that is why not everyone can get on. It takes a day or so for the changes we made to make it to everyone on the Internet.

why can't u say red plow red plow is a word

Look I can understand why you are doing this. But just so you know we linked club planet a while back to our site as well as a friendly jester for cp. We spend ALLOT of time promoting our site in many different ways not only web based. I never saw it as stealing your traffic because most of the same people post on all three message boards. We do not offer any guest list service nor do we plan on it. I often send our members to CP for that service.

I’m sorry you see it as stealing I would have loved to work out a compromise. I have enjoyed and made many friends from club planet and I still post here. Shit I post here more then my own site I think. I highly doubt that anyone has ever found out about red plow.com and then never came back to cp. It just wouldn’t happen. I know for a fact people purposely check cp to see when we announce that we are putting our new pictures up.

Either way I am not trying to convince you are wrong, because you are not. I am just explaining how I feel about the situation.

Originally posted by DaVe

thanx for clearing it up:cool: