Clubplanet Nightlife Community

flow?.....def good times

heard about this place flow in the city....so tonight a bunch of us went for my friends bday....happpy bday ro....anywayz didnt know what to think to start but lemme just tell everyone....great party..thurs nights if u guys get a chance check it out.....kelly.....what up girl.....great time.....u better be responden to this thread asap......;)

hello??????????

how much fun was tonight????

flow was by far the SICKEST place we have checked out in a long time. music SICK.....people....greatlooking

overall we had a lot of people with us and had soooooo much fun

me u and sandi.........bad combination

but is was fun!!!:D

lets talk about the biggy marathon upstairs in the begining of the night how sick was that????

what up girl......ive been wait for ya.......yea talk about sick.....def a great night......but whata good combo.....u me and sandi all at once .......how much better can it get....but definately a great place to check out......

especially with all of us going crazy......ahhhhhhhhhh?????

kelly....comps meaning one for me too????//im in....im always in....actually thats rosemary's favorite monday night spot.....might get ugly after surf/joeys????/......by the way i think this whole thread is gonna be between us....:eek:

of coarse........happy birthday to my girly rose tooo!!:D

monday night is gonna be fun......thanks to darryl and nick for the hookups tonight

monday we are taken care of coarse!!!

vue may 10th another night to look forward too