Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Time... Surf CLub Rollcall Batches!!!

I'm headin down to the River with my van bout 2pm to get an early start on the Miami Vice funnels!!!!!

What time is everyone else goin???

Bus and Tigger are doin some Q time in the morning.... then headin over early....

Dont call... Dont beep... We are keepin our heads down till 1:45pm and dont want any interruptions or tag alongs!!!!

Drivin over solo to meet up with everyone!!!!

See you all there!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I am staying up North for my Facades VIP card.. The outdoor in the parking lot is open I cant wait

:laugh:

Don't forget to swing by Reggie's in Belmar afterwards.

Bus...The Iron Brother and I are taking a helicopter there...we are promoting our new website.....www.NJIronBrothers.com We will be wearing construction hats and ripped up shirts that say 69 on them....I am bringing my digital camera to capture all the funny moments...Also I will appear in every picture trying to make it seem like I know everyone...Do not forget to ask me for a VIP NJironBrother Card.....Say No To Drugs!

Originally posted by njbigtime

That is some fucking funny shit Stacked.......... I guess drugs do not impair the creative part of the mind. LOL

Chris whats up Rich cut my hair yesterday your name came up he like you know Chris I cut his hair couple weeks ago... I said Yeah Chris Big time ... He couldnt get over how jacked you are... I told him he learned it from me I gave him the Diet chart....:laugh:

Anyways the kid is sickkkkkkkkkk the way he shapes up side burns.....

And the chick who does my eyesbrows burnt me again on my eyelid she does it every fucking time looks like I got punched

OK BUS THANK GOT THIS IS THE LAST ROLE CALL FOR SURF!!!!!!! like the last 8 were not enough!!!!!!!!!!

i have reminded everyone to meet up before hand at TIGGERS' CRIB!!!!!!!!, i PM'D all the SLINKIES directions to her house........................, so pack them all up in the cooler and put some tariyake suace on them so we can throw em all in the BBQ pit,................... but take their little sneakers off, i hate the taste of burnt rubber................................

i do not have the weekend mapped out yet, but digga will sure be in attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so to all my freaks HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA if ya hear me!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

OK BUS THANK GOT THIS IS THE LAST ROLE CALL FOR SURF!!!!!!! like the last 8 were not enough!!!!!!!!!!

i have reminded everyone to meet up before hand at TIGGERS' CRIB!!!!!!!!, i PM'D all the SLINKIES directions to her house........................, so pack them all up in the cooler and put some tariyake suace on them so we can throw em all in the BBQ pit,................... but take their little sneakers off, i hate the taste of burnt rubber................................

i do not have the weekend mapped out yet, but digga will sure be in attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so to all my freaks HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA if ya hear me!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am going to start another thread for Surf Culb

Billy- I have to go see Rich next weekend. The guy is sick. I had sent him a bulking diet through email, i wonder if he got it.

Stacked- sorry to say , he is better than lisa. Lisa is good, but rich is a surgeon with scissors.

Billy- I have to go see Rich next weekend. The guy is sick. I had sent him a bulking diet through email, i wonder if he got it.

Stacked- sorry to say , he is better than lisa. Lisa is good, but rich is a surgeon with scissors.

Yes Rich got it in the mail... Rich is Edward Scissor hands the man is a perfectionist with Scissors but Chris I have hard enough time booking an appointment so dont tell to many people about this guy

Good point there Billy, I will not give the location or name of the place he works........

good thinking we can share the info with the big time becasue the women would love our crew to have the burns to a perfect 10