Clubplanet Nightlife Community

32oots will be in attendance at DJAIS

Scarlet , Bon, Mike, Velez , Toro, Mikey , Chris, If you are afraid of Soco and Lime you better Run when you see me. I'm going to go nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by 32oots

Scarlet , Bon, Mike, Velez , Toro, Mikey , Chris, If you are afraid of Soco and Lime you better Run when you see me. I'm going to go nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:dj::pint::pint::pint::confused::drunk::worry::shake:

:bits:

Then the lawn chair

:rofl:

ITS ON TOOOOOOOOTTTS!

Originally posted by t0r0

:dj::pint::pint::pint::confused::drunk::worry::shake:

:bits:

Then the lawn chair

ITS ON TOOOOOOOOTTTS!

:clap2: just make it clap.

hahaha This is the retirement tour, I'm going out like MJ>

you going to be spinning at all on Sunday, and what time so I can make it? 50 aka ferrari.

:clap2: just make it clap.

hahaha This is the retirement tour, I'm going out like MJ>

you going to be spinning at all on Sunday, and what time so I can make it? 50 aka ferrari.

Lineup time hasnt been posted yet but you know what the deal is..

They say its 50 its 50.......

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS SHUP FOOOOOOL...........!!!!!

im dying to know which toots will be in attendance?????????? there is 10 different toots runnin around belmar, last summer i could not shake any of them!!!!!!!!!!

3 on 3 the 10th up at school, wanna try and de thrown diggas 4th place crown!!!!!! ill even wear your old 32 FDU jersey to represent might increase my hops 4-5 inches HOLLAAAAAAAAA

and TORO if this is one of your teamates for the 3 on 3, TOOTS??? just give me your $$$$ now and enjoy the free food and beer!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS SHUP FOOOOOOL...........!!!!!

im dying to know which toots will be in attendance?????????? there is 10 different toots runnin around belmar, last summer i could not shake any of them!!!!!!!!!!

3 on 3 the 10th up at school, wanna try and de thrown diggas 4th place crown!!!!!! ill even wear your old 32 FDU jersey to represent might increase my hops 4-5 inches HOLLAAAAAAAAA

and TORO if this is one of your teamates for the 3 on 3, TOOTS??? just give me your $$$$ now and enjoy the free food and beer!!!!!

Wow Roddiggga is a balleer Now , what up kid. its 32 cent in this mofo. ahhaha Yo , it's going to be Me, Toro and Timony how bout that squad brotha, we'll just let Toro check up the rock and tell him to pass it to us. hahah Just kidding eric.

1) toots rod is the all time leader in three's up in BERGER county KID!!!!!!!!!!!! my name is scattered all over the halls up in the old HS gym NICCAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2) thats not your squad is it!!!!!!!!!????????????? ya dont even need TORO!!!!!!! come on now, ya serious with TORO???? oh boyeeee, tell toro he better wear some SHOULDER PADS..................well check it, i got big erik stan, ortiz and this BALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dondeizels got a hair appt.

1) toots rod is the all time leader in three's up in BERGER county KID!!!!!!!!!!!! my name is scattered all over the halls up in the old HS gym NICCAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2) thats not your squad is it!!!!!!!!!????????????? ya dont even need TORO!!!!!!! come on now, ya serious with TORO???? oh boyeeee, tell toro he better wear some SHOULDER PADS..................well check it, i got big erik stan, ortiz and this BALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dondeizels got a hair appt.

I was a two year champ in tourney, me , byron, and kretchy won it. that's when I used to be able to dunk every which way. Now I can barely pull off a one hander

Isn't may 9th a friday? Mike ortiz is balling?

yO 3200TS Holla....! It's Velez Sorry Man I won't be spinning there this year,

Got Snubbed....! :jawdrop:

But i'll be swinging in there on some occassions. But defintely come check me out at surf club this year and opspray.

I'll give you the dates very soon.

Gonna Miss You Guys Though..! We had a Sick Time Last Year.

Yo holla me on my aol name: Djjvelez@aol.com

The Secret has Been Unveiled....!

Music Seen Loud / The Change is Here

:dj:

Shoulder PAds!!!!!!

Oots holla at ya boy now im def in this tourney. 1st all team Varsity Brooklyn ny Daily news

Hooooolllllllaaaaaaaaaaa

If ya dont know now ya know nuuuucccccaaaaaa!

Shoulder PAds!!!!!!

Oots holla at ya boy now im def in this tourney. 1st all team Varsity Brooklyn ny Daily news

Hooooolllllllaaaaaaaaaaa

If ya dont know now ya know nuuuucccccaaaaaa!

Yo kid I didn't know you really ballled, No doubt if you wanna ball let me know what's up. We usually get good runs down the shore , half my college team has houses in belmar.

Originally posted by djjvelez

yO 3200TS Holla....! It's Velez Sorry Man I won't be spinning there this year,

Got Snubbed....! :jawdrop:

But i'll be swinging in there on some occassions. But defintely come check me out at surf club this year and opspray.

I'll give you the dates very soon.

Gonna Miss You Guys Though..! We had a Sick Time Last Year.

Yo holla me on my aol name: Djjvelez@aol.com

The Secret has Been Unveiled....!

Music Seen Loud / The Change is Here

:dj:

Velez what's the deal kid , I'll give u a buzz on your cell, I'm going to miss u fam. No guest apperances??

Yup yup pm me I def wanna be in tis tourney..

No doubt kid, I'll let ya know I don't even know if I'm defiently in. because it's on a Friday I think. It's at FDU in Madison New Jersey.

mu bad toro, digga didnt know you were a street ballaaaa..........to tell ya the thruth i aint got no game whats so eva!!!!!!!!!! just a nasty elbow and a killaaah head fake, WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HAHAHAAA AND TOOTS IN MAY 10TH S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y!!!! YA HEARD.........................

AND DONT WORRY BOUT THEM BALLAAAS TOOTS BE HOLLERIN BOUT FROM OUR SCHOOL, THEY AINT SHIT, BUNCHA TALL AS SLINKIES, ONLY GOOD FOR GETTIN CATS OUTTA TREES!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mu bad toro, digga didnt know you were a street ballaaaa..........to tell ya the thruth i aint got no game whats so eva!!!!!!!!!! just a nasty elbow and a killaaah head fake, WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HAHAHAAA AND TOOTS IN MAY 10TH S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y!!!! YA HEARD.........................

AND DONT WORRY BOUT THEM BALLAAAS TOOTS BE HOLLERIN BOUT FROM OUR SCHOOL, THEY AINT SHIT, BUNCHA TALL AS SLINKIES, ONLY GOOD FOR GETTIN CATS OUTTA TREES!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No doubt and they use dondiezel for a step stool . ahhahah digga I know you like that one.

No doubt and they use dondiezel for a step stool . ahhahah digga I know you like that one.

listening to this uneducated bitch reply is killing me......"yo kid.....waz up kid.....nah kid.....my bad yo......on the real kid......no doubt nicca......in da house yall...........tttttttoooottss.......are you still stuttering from that roundhouse i gave ya last summer......keep yapping KID cause this stepstool is gonna make you swallow some teeth on the courts kid......come inside.....i am gonna chops those toothpick legs out right from under ya......with my low center of gravity of course........holla back kid......for real kid.......you know where i be......god i feel dummmmmber already!!!!....ha ha ha

Originally posted by dondiezel26

listening to this uneducated bitch reply is killing me......"yo kid.....waz up kid.....nah kid.....my bad yo......on the real kid......no doubt nicca......in da house yall...........tttttttoooottss.......are you still stuttering from that roundhouse i gave ya last summer......keep yapping KID cause this stepstool is gonna make you swallow some teeth on the courts kid......come inside.....i am gonna chops those toothpick legs out right from under ya......with my low center of gravity of course........holla back kid......for real kid.......you know where i be......god i feel dummmmmber already!!!!....ha ha ha

No doubt thank god for the FDU Degree, hahah my skinny legs , letsssss do this kid, I'm soo fat right now I may fall on you and squash you. are u really going to the tourney?