Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any programmers out there?

Guys, I really really need some help on this one. I've got a project due on Wednesday and I don't even know how to go about doing this. I haven't programmed in over 2 years. Anyway, if anyone has got any idea as to how to do this, could you hook me up with the code for it? I know it's a longshot but at this point I will do anything...Well, here goes...

Design and write an application that maintains a consistent replicated cache. Each instance of the application will maintain a replicated cache of information, such that each instance of the application’s cache is identical. One may run many instances of the application and thus have many instances of the replicated and consistent cache. This project requires one to create an application that receives messages and places them in a cache (memory). It also requires that one write an application that generates cache entries and sends them to each instance of the application.

The application must be able to display the cache on the screen (a console application is fine) so that we can check for cache consistency. When a new message arrives from the data generating application, the information is to be added to the cache.

If anyone could help, that would totally rock.

Thanks in advance.

~Chris

Maybe I can help u, but what language is the project to-be written in..? What course level are u..? Undergrad, or Masters..? After u give that information I can try to help or assit u... otherwise let me refer u to a Excellent Body of Knowledge for any programming language.. http://www.planetsourcecode.com/

Hope this helps... and I was on time....

Fellow Computer Science Student... Graduating May 11th... Wooo Haaa..! 1

Uuumm Damn... C++ & Java are not exactly my strong suit... I am better with Visual Basic 6, JavaScript both client side and server side scripting, Web Technologies, ASP and PHP files... but I never much like the C based Languages... Sorry brother... i suggest going to http://www.planetsourcecode.com/ for more assistance... again i am real sorry... hope someone can help u there... or u can download lots of source codes to use as reference or leach the codes... gotta get it done kid... IT doesn't wait fer anything... i am sure u know that.. that want everything done yesterday.. lol... Thats why we make the paper..!

RusS