Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets start it.....Djais OPening party Review

Originally posted by carusomaas12

omg is all i have to say. THE SUMMER IS BACK!

Congrats to Bon, Barker, Prime and crew for making the start to the summer redic. Best party by far all year, any club, any state, every freekin year

Teflon Bon...how's the shoes?

holy shit is all i can say.

Originally posted by twiloguy

out of curiosity...what made it so good?

for me.. it was a combination of a bunch of things.. having my entire team there, the atomopshere/vibe in general. for the most part, everyones there to get fucked up and thats it...

Originally posted by chrishaolin

for me.. it was a combination of a bunch of things.. having my entire team there, the atomopshere/vibe in general. for the most part, everyones there to get fucked up and thats it...

:)

Whatsup everybody Hooooolllllllllaaaaaaaaaa, Carusomas , Chris shaolin, everyone from cp. Hopefully by the end of the summer I can start putting faces to these posts!!!!

Djais Is Back baby "The Alliance" Is in full swing Baby!:drunk:

But we gotta finish Bunka off strong too! W/ the closing party on Sat.......

As you know the hip hop is going down in the velvet lounge

:woah2:

But it was fuckin crazy yesterday Just imagine how Memorial day will be!!!!

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA!!!

If ya dont know Now ya know nuuuccaaaaa!

toro

Originally posted by t0r0

Whatsup everybody Hooooolllllllllaaaaaaaaaa, Carusomas , Chris shaolin, everyone from cp. Hopefully by the end of the summer I can start putting faces to these posts!!!!

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA!!!

toro

hey were you on after Richie? if so, good shit! I was a little upset you scratched out One More Chance though! ;) (I think it was that song anyway)

Originally posted by tyco

hey were you on after Richie? if so, good shit! I was a little upset you scratched out One More Chance though! ;) (I think it was that song anyway)

TYYYYCCCOOOOO! whatsup baby yeah im soryy bout that man I wanted to get as much in on my time though. Thank you too I was also around om the mic. Next time def come up to me next time Shots Galore baby!!!!

By the way Anyone heard from 32oooots!!!

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA!!!

toro

whatsup kid.. you ripped it up too you were on when i first got there.. wish i could hear more hiphop throghout the night

TYYYYCCCOOOOO! whatsup baby yeah im soryy bout that man I wanted to get as much in on my time though. Thank you too I was also around om the mic. Next time def come up to me next time Shots Galore baby!!!!

last i seen him was going through the crowd towards the stage/dj booth corner at about 8pm i think... :)

whatsup kid.. you ripped it up too you were on when i first got there.. wish i could hear more hiphop throghout the night

"Shaolins finest whatup duke peace ya highness"

wutang

yeah man working on a lil more hip hop throught the nights but we had richie rydell and he killled it!!!!! I cant get nooooooo!!!!!!

Every Sunday me kirk lopez and kip so ,you can definitly expect more hip hop coming soon;)

I had the best time! Too bad we got there so late- by the time we got there everyone I wanted to see had either already left cause they were so drunk, or were still there but couldn't even hold a conversation!

Richie Rydell was great as always, so was Kirk... it was so great to be back in Djais- Bon next time I'm there it will be for your birthday!!!! :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I had the best time! Too bad we got there so late- by the time we got there everyone I wanted to see had either already left cause they were so drunk, or were still there but couldn't even hold a conversation!

Richie Rydell was great as always, so was Kirk... it was so great to be back in Djais- Bon next time I'm there it will be for your birthday!!!! :D

whattup starbryte!!

whattup starbryte!!

hi! :D you are one of the people I was talking about that I wanted to see- I guess I have a better chance of seeing you guys in Edison instead! :tongue: Hope you had a good time yesterday, see you this summer!!! :shades2:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

hi! :D you are one of the people I was talking about that I wanted to see- I guess I have a better chance of seeing you guys in Edison instead! :tongue: Hope you had a good time yesterday, see you this summer!!! :shades2:

yeah seriously im a little disappointed that we didnt get to meet up for shots!! we probably wouldnt have been able to do shots if we had set a time and a bar but its funny where ya run into people though!

My Bad Toro, I'm mad as hell, got into a fight with the girl and killed my plans.............. I don't blame her because you know how I act when I'm in that place. I owe you bon, and barker for this blunder of mine.