Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets start it.....Djais OPening party Review

Originally posted by t0r0

TYYYYCCCOOOOO! whatsup baby yeah im soryy bout that man I wanted to get as much in on my time though. Thank you too I was also around om the mic. Next time def come up to me next time Shots Galore baby!!!!

no doubt!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by carusomaas12

omg is all i have to say. THE SUMMER IS BACK!

Congrats to Bon, Barker, Prime and crew for making the start to the summer redic. Best party by far all year, any club, any state, every freekin year

Teflon Bon...how's the shoes?

I must say insanity has begun!:hat:

the shoes teflon worked but the shoes do belong to D'Jais now

The Sludge has once again taken oveeeeeeeer....

The Team Yesterday was off the hinges Toro,Rydell,Riddler,PrimeTime and Tommy D The Metro crew,Mike Barfer!!!!, Kippples Franc.....doodles anyone got his pics? and Lil Cee got in the loop! to much talent under one roofffff this summer is gonna be for sure one not to forget about!

:eek:

RICHIE, LITTLE C, & COOGS

RICHIE GOOD SEEING YOU BUDDY

(if you remember talking to me)

LITTLE C we gotta get our $$$ back from Johnny Budz and Jeff Z

COOGS78 YOUR A JERK FOR NOT GOING TO DJAIS, I worked the Music Festival in Hoboken and still drove to Djais at 10.

Anyway...

After closing D' Jais, we wound up in a Sorority House in Long Branch somewhere last nite! Enough said!

Bon, Richie, I bet no one has a better story than that from yesterday

Originally posted by bonsolidd

I must say insanity has begun!:hat:

the shoes teflon worked but the shoes do belong to D'Jais now

The Sludge has once again taken oveeeeeeeer....

The Team Yesterday was off the hinges Toro,Rydell,Riddler,PrimeTime and Tommy D The Metro crew,Mike Barfer!!!!, Kippples Franc.....doodles anyone got his pics? and Lil Cee got in the loop! to much talent under one roofffff this summer is gonna be for sure one not to forget about!

:eek:

Bon I'll be there soon just save yourself for shots. I

got there for the closing hours and found myself stumbling around looking for my last few remaining brain cells after surfclub.......but seriously, thanx to the djais crew for welcoming myself and digga back......bon bon.....good looking out for the people that have been loyal to you guys at djais for years......it feels good to stumble around there like the olden days.....good seeing the same ol' bartenders pouring drinks.......but quick question......was that TOOTS wearing the pink skirt and bunny ears in the corner.......was that his punishment for being a fawken mangina and not showing up after he made 3545055 posts all week long.......go in the corner damon.......dont come out until labor day!!!!!

MUH BAD I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS THE OFFIAL DJAIS REVIEW THREAD SO I CUT AND PASTED THIS FROM THE OTHER ONE FO ALL DA DJAIS KREW TO SEE........................................

after leaving surf club, mr .deizel had this bright idea and head over to djais, apparently there were a pair of hyennas, a large giraffe and a hippo waiting for DOn that he was dying to hook up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he sure didnt have trouble finding them, they were grazin on some hey in the back and BON had them on a chain waiting for DONdeizel......................

i guess we just missed the tornado that whirled rapidly throughout the club, we walked into a complete disaster of people!!!!!!! and i guess we missed the costume show, OR that is exactly what some of those people wore out?????????? OR IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE PAINT CHIP I ATE!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE PEOPLE WERE FUGGED UUUUUUUP IN DAT JIZZONT!!!!!!!

i heard it was off da fooshizzy during the day hours................

THANKS TO THE DJAIS STAFF FOR MAKING DIGGA WELCOME BACK TO THE CLUB, MUCH LOVE FOR YA GUYS AND LOOKING FORWARDS TO SUMMER 2003.............................

and note to TORO and his WEEK AZZ JUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

better bring yo A game cause i suck at b-ball brotha!!!!!!!!........i aint gonna lie, but it sure will be fun bangin round the paint with ya and have you runnin water to me when im cheerin from the bench..........................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAaa at me KID.........................................

Originally posted by dondiezel26

got there for the closing hours and found myself stumbling around looking for my last few remaining brain cells after surfclub.......but seriously, thanx to the djais crew for welcoming myself and digga back......bon bon.....good looking out for the people that have been loyal to you guys at djais for years......it feels good to stumble around there like the olden days.....good seeing the same ol' bartenders pouring drinks.......but quick question......was that TOOTS wearing the pink skirt and bunny ears in the corner.......was that his punishment for being a fawken mangina and not showing up after he made 3545055 posts all week long.......go in the corner damon.......dont come out until labor day!!!!!

I'll get you back Diezel I hope your ready for my guns, because while you were drinking I was lifting getting ready for memorial day. Just joking I ran into some trouble. . And no I didn't have a pink shirt on you would have noticed because it would have looked like a pink billboard if I were wearing it playa. All kidding aside , I'll pm you before the first time I go down. Just ran into some drama.

Originally posted by roddigga

and note to TORO and his WEEK AZZ JUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

better bring yo A game cause i suck at b-ball brotha!!!!!!!!........i aint gonna lie, but it sure will be fun bangin round the paint with ya and have you runnin water to me when im cheerin from the bench..........................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAaa at me KID.........................................

digga .

Originally posted by 32oots

digga are they ready for toots three ball, fa shizzle my nizzle. Panko Panko Panko Panko you guys were the greatest some of the best memories we had up where because of u guys..

Originally posted by 32oots

digga .

its all good toots........i couldnt see 3 feet in front of me by the time i got to djais......BON put me and digga in the corner and stunned us with tazors so we wouldnt cause any trouble.......forgot what it feels like to be in that place......almost started shaken.......see you soon playa......give me a holla about MDW plans........and yes fdu basketball fan bashing was one of the elite moments of my college life......i never actually watched you play......i was too busy pumping the keg and screaming curses at the other team......you are white right????......ha ha ha.....be good nicca!!!!

WOWZERS!.. my first time there and i was working but I still had a great time.. music was off the hook and the crowd was gorgeous. Summer is gonna be fun. Make sure u come to bar and say hi to me next time u are there...

Originally posted by scarletpromos

I guess DJAIS was ok last night --- lol IT was SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK oh yeah and OUCH

damn you were a mess when i saw you outside:eek:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by roddigga

yes..................... and speacial thanks to you BON always lookin out for a brother............

digs digs digzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I always gotcha my man........maybe I could have lent out some of my old tooth pics for them lids because the whole joint was needin' some help and some protective gear....I know a special couple of peeps that needed some helmets and a mouth piece!

ouccccccccchhhhhhhh

hope to see you rollin thru on the 18th my man.......:laugh:

Originally posted by scarletpromos

I guess DJAIS was ok last night --- lol IT was SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK oh yeah and OUCH

yeah ouch lol man u were gone barker never seen u like that kid well as for djais all i gotta say is wow in fucking sane rich rydell fucking awesome real fucking awesome the guy has so much talent man there was hotties evrywhere what a nite cant wait for bondage should be just as good