Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sick article...

Originally posted by nycmuzik

People wonder why the left wing/liberal movement is losing ground....If they took a look at this board (Read: NormalNoises) they'd know why....

People wonder why the right wing/conservative movement is losing ground....If they took a look at this board (Read: nycmuzik) they'd know why....

Originally posted by normalnoises

People wonder why the right wing/conservative movement is losing ground....If they took a look at this board (Read: nycmuzik) they'd know why....

:laugh: :laugh:

I feel sorry for you....Go and develop some thoughts of your own......The only thing you do is post articles and spin what other people say....Sheep....

attachment.php?s=&postid=1450468

I live in the northeast and so happen to be a technician. Dude you are such a deviated scum loser from NYC where all the maggots live.

What's your problem with NYC? I was born and raised there and I'm no maggot. And neither are most New Yorkers. You claim to be this enlightened liberal but I find your comments ridiculous and immature . Are they a cry for attention? I've read many of your comments on the board here and all you do is bitch and moan about how crappy America is but in the end you live here, you pay taxes here, one day you might raise your family here and chances are you're going to die here. I'm not saying that life here is perfect but there's no where else I'd rather be. So go on and post all you silly comments, God knows I could use some comic relief, but the anti-American rhetoric is getting tired and BORING. If your feelings are that strong about something you should try to do something constructive and positive instead of griping about how shitty this society is. And no I'm not a white supremist right wing Republican. So please don't throw that in your reply.

Originally posted by sassa

too bad we can't move this to drama...

How about the humor board--considering you thought the orginal article was real, and them shamelessly edited your own post to cover up your idiotic mistake?

Hilarious

Originally posted by igloo

How about the humor board--considering you thought the orginal article was real, and them shamelessly edited your own post to cover up your idiotic mistake?

Hilarious

I see the pre-article editorial sentence was coveniently edited out. I read the original article in the Onion and thought it was hilarious. but to find outsomeone thought it was real just takes the cake.

Looks like someone has been removing egg off their face. :rofl:

Originally posted by Drunk

I see the pre-article editorial sentence was coveniently edited out. I read the original article in the Onion and thought it was hilarious. but to find outsomeone thought it was real just takes the cake.

Looks like someone has been removing egg off their face. :rofl:

Sassa will never admit it.......

Originally posted by sassa

Explaining the CIA's methods of gathering data on the rogue ethnicity's presence in Syria, Tenet said it relied on a combination of satellite imagery, computer-system infiltration, reports from Syrian covert operatives, intercepted radio and television transmissions, and The World Almanac And Book Of Facts 2003.

sounds like they were playing where in the world is carmen sandiego! :laugh:

You forgot to mention about the ones about black helicopters.

I live in the northeast and so happen to be a technician. Dude you are such a deviated scum loser from NYC where all the maggots live.

Laura Bush is a librarian. Does that make her a conspiracy theorist? Does that make her a hippie?

Too bad your mother didn't have a miscarriage, abortion that lived. Oh I forgot, the only part of you that lived was the afterbirth. Crawl back up your mother's slimy scaby infested cunt where you belong, waste of a lifeform.

GEHEN MASTURBATEN EIN PHEDRE SCHWANZ!

bro thats harsh.. messageboard or not. say that to someones face, and find yourself spittin out teeth

Originally posted by chrishaolin

bro thats harsh.. messageboard or not. say that to someones face, and find yourself spittin out teeth

I have the balls to say it in front of anyone's face. The last asshole who even tried to slightest to make me spit teeth wound up head first on the pavement getting it stomped like a grape getting it's internal shit (not brains cos he had none) from it squeezed out.

I have the balls to say it in front of anyone's face. The last asshole who even tried to slightest to make me spit teeth wound up head first on the pavement getting it stomped like a grape getting it's internal shit (not brains cos he had none) from it squeezed out.

well well. aren't we the neighborhood tough guy.

alright tough guy.. it must have been real tough beating up that 15 year old. :laugh:

You killed somebody??? :eek:

:D