Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened To K

Some kid got some "licks" he bought in a plastic urine sample cup. That was the weakest shit i have done yet. I haven't done any for 9-10 months, 2 inch long lines and 10n mioniutes of being dissy.

unfortunately, most of the factories producing ketamine in the tri-state area (if not all) have been shut down.

that's why you see very few people with it these days. i'm not saying you can't get it; you just have to search harder/pay more. oh, how i miss K.

LOL..factories in tri state area. Anyways...there have been a cuople big busts in the area like "Operation beach Boys" in Howard Beach that took out a lot of players (Story about it: http://www.ny1.com/ny/Search/SubTopic/index.html?&contentintid=29095&search_result=1 ) . A really cute girl i know was caught up in that. Anyways, the supply right now is limited and the stock available is weak.

Right now, the shit on the street available (that I know about at least) in order from best to worst: Ttokkyo (Blue label - very very limited supply), Ketaphorte (baby blue/purple - also very limited at the moment), Imalgen (blue stripe limited supply), Peruvian (haven't seen this but heard it was good), American (yellow label - limited again), Red and green label (abundant but this shit sux), and distilled Indian shit (comes in large liter size bottles. Some truly nasty shit).

That stuff that came in the unrine sample cup was the distilled inidan shit. I actually know the Russian in Brooklyn that your boy got it from. He works at a medical lab and that's where the urine cup came from.

Just to let you guys know, I am STILL not in the game. I just still hear word on the street from old contacts.

Evan

IMO here is the only worth while K>>

-Anesket

[tall thin clear glass liq w/ an orange plastic cap]

brings back those old 'yellow' feelings, very dreamy & strong & very available out there..

//good luck//

look for inoketamo also :D

Boston is kinda tuff to get some... Its around every 2 weeks or so... Def miss the Blue and Yellow American K... Best i've seen around here is Ttkoyo Blue Label, people def stocked up on that shit when the Lab went down last October.

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Boston is kinda tuff to get some... Its around every 2 weeks or so... Def miss the Blue and Yellow American K... Best i've seen around here is Ttkoyo Blue Label, people def stocked up on that shit when the Lab went down last October.

It is:confused: ;):tongue:

Originally posted by xlr8ed

yep the one drug boston sucks for is K IMO.

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by djsrox

In your question "What Happened To K?" to my knowledge I still believe it to be in back of "J" and in front of "L", I hope this helps you, if you have further inquires on the matter please do not feel hesitant to get in touch with me, thank you.

howardstone.