Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eurolisa

Lol..i Changed My Name Again!

i know i know i am constantly changed all my screen names for cp and aol, but for some reason i am always problems with the sn's so for once and forall i changed everything and i PROMISE it is the last time :rolleyes::D ... so bumper's all other names are gone forever and eurochic,cessy have now offically retired... from now on its eurolisa on cp and eurolisa74 on aol.... :laugh:

Originally posted by eurolisa

i know i know i am constantly changed all my screen names for cp and aol, but for some reason i am always problems with the sn's so for once and forall i changed everything and i PROMISE it is the last time :rolleyes::D ... so bumper's all other names are gone forever and eurochic,cessy have now offically retired... from now on its eurolisa on cp and eurolisa74 on aol.... :laugh:

Sweetie...

YOUR CONFUSING THE FUCK OUTTA ME... LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::confused: :confused: :confused:

plus the fact how do u think i feel about this crap, comin up with new names going thru all the bs of changing and that i went from a club goddess to a freakin NEWBIE! :mad: ...lol oh well now i gotta start all over again for the 3rd time but ya know what they say 3rd times a charm...we shall see....

Originally posted by eurolisa

plus the fact how do u think i feel about this crap, comin up with new names going thru all the bs of changing and that i went from a club goddess to a freakin NEWBIE! :mad: ...lol oh well now i gotta start all over again for the 3rd time but ya know what they say 3rd times a charm...we shall see....

I think I have like 6 of your names on my buddy list on AOL... I dont even know which to delete... :laugh: