Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick of the Prudes... Where are the Whores???

Originally posted by Reeni

nope my b-day is nov(so start saving);)

Oh... I thought someone said Happy Bday to you in the NJ board...

Oh and as long as I am around... I will be there hun... But only if you promise me a little somthing after the party... ;):licker::bj:

Originally posted by elementx

Oh... I thought someone said Happy Bday to you in the NJ board...

Oh and as long as I am around... I will be there hun... But only if you promise me a little somthing after the party... ;):licker::bj:

:spank:

Originally posted by Mystify22

LMAO, Great thread title :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Scott :)

Hey Beautiful... What have you been up to lately... Don't see you posting on here toooo often... You are not going to do what your man did to us are you LOL... ;)

Of course not! I am not a quitter :laugh: :laugh:

I've just been really busy with school, I have a week and a half left til I graduate so tons of work....Plus, our dog chewed my Internet wire so I am only on once in a while :(

I'm whorin it up right now though :D

What's going on w/you?!

Of course not! I am not a quitter :laugh: :laugh:

I've just been really busy with school, I have a week and a half left til I graduate so tons of work....Plus, our dog chewed my Internet wire so I am only on once in a while :(

I'm whorin it up right now though :D

What's going on w/you?!

Better make sure he doesn't chew any other wires :eek:

I noticed your dirty whorism... Made me smile. I was gettin bored here all alone... :(

Originally posted by elementx

Better make sure he doesn't chew any other wires :eek:

I noticed your dirty whorism... Made me smile. I was gettin bored here all alone... :(

Awww hun cheer up and get whorin...I'm hittin this forum as well as the summertime forum :type::D :D

No seriously, I'm am nowhere near where I want to be...it's been hard getting to the gym lately, with school and meetings, etc...

I need to enter the hardcore mode ASAP!

How much do you want to lose?

2 weeks of intense Cardio. Drink only water. And Stay away from sugars / Carbs... It is very easy to lose just a couple.

No seriously, I'm am nowhere near where I want to be...it's been hard getting to the gym lately, with school and meetings, etc...

I need to enter the hardcore mode ASAP!

i feel you !!! schedules with everyone are crazy lately

i need to get my ash in gear...so now im going to my regular class, going twice a week on my 2 hour lunch break:eek: and then once on the weekend and doing whatever i can at home during the week:idea:

At least I'm not the only one.....It's so frustrating bc it's not like I am too lazy to work out, it's just my days are crazy!!!!

I'm happy that I went today though - it felt good :D

I took off Friday because I worked a double... Then took the whole weekend off. And took Monday off cause I was a little hung over... :mad:

But I went today and I felt great. My body probably needed the rest anyway... :D

Yeah true.....I need to find a job ASAP......I've herad back from 2 places I applied to.......Hopefully, something works out!

I meant took Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon off the Gym. Not work. I am saving all my vacation days for the SUM SUM SUMMERTIME...

Anyway. What have you applied for?