Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pic of DIGGA & THE BUS, holding our 1st place trophy...

WELL THE 1ST ROUND OF CP OLYMPICS ENDED UP IN A TIE......................

YOUR A TOUGH MOFOKA BUS BUT DIGGA KEPT WITH YA SIDE BY SIDE........................................

I NEVER LIKE TO SHARE THE 1ST PLACE TROPHY WITH ANYBODY BUT IN THIS CASE I WLL GLADLY HOIST UP THE "MOO TROPHY" OVER OUR shoulders..........what were MOOS words, "I FEEL LIKE IM SITTIN ON A CHAIR" as he rested on our shoulders.......................

BOYEEE AM I RETARTED IN THAT PIC, I LOOK LIKE I JUST SHIT MY PANTS, GEE THANKS FOR THE BREATH MINTS GUYS!!!!!

may3_4%20057.jpeg

as mentioned on njguido, your a good man moussa............def a good sport.........

ya gotta sense of humor to ya and i like that, good shit and till the second round of the OLYMPICS........

dondeizel will be going one on one with the HYPE in the FLOOR EXERICES..........

DON has been training for 2 days now and the boy looks nasty in a pair of tights, i could just imagine what the HYPE is gonna look like................EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK DON AND THE IRON BROTHERS WILL BE NOT CHEERING YOU ON................. WE MAY THROW UP WHEN WE SEE THE HYPE RUN OUT IN HIS TIGHTS...............................

This is really me declaring my victory after beating the bus and rod sensless....I figured...what better to do than jump on top of them and declare victory. LOL

Had a sick time at Surf....Where were you guys when I was at Tempts? Moday at work was not easy!!

Take care and brush your hair...oh not you bus.

LOL......................................HA HA HA..............

and moo i gotta say ya def pack a girly PUNCH................ and after the 20th blow to the temple, AND THE IRON GOLF CLUB YOU HIT ME in the BELLY me and bus were to retarted could not stand and decided to take the fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if we are holding you up or LOOKS LIKE THE BUS is burying a FINGER IN your ASS.....................and LIKIN IT

GOOD SHIT MOO................ya DEF GOT A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR ............................

I have to give mad props to a new brother Moo....

All the ball busting aside, he came over and shook my hand like a man and made a good impression....

Thank god we cleared up that drama... I dont think there are too many more writings for me to use as ammo!!!!!

Moo really caught Bus offguard.....

I just hopped off my magic bus and started on my rollar coaster ride when he attacked....

I didnt even see the judo kick rabbit punch combo comin....

I just about lost it when Rod hit me with two bumps in a row.. then only to have my knee's taken out on the surprise attack by Moo....

Like true gentleman though..... we gave the kid a boost and gave him a shocker n a pic as a reward for his valor....

The shocker was Rod's idea.. I just drew the shorter straw!!!!

Rod...

Judging by the looks on our faces.....

I think we are the ones getting the shockers!!!!!!

I thought that hole was kinda big for a little guy like Moo.....

You sick fuck....

So thats why you kept yelling.... "Hold on... one more pic... waaaaaaaaaaait........" in a high c note....

wait bus, if your hand was fully in gulfed up MOOS crack, and the other was holding the little guy up............

AND my hand was holding MOO up and the other was HOLDING on to the other little midget for BALANCE, who was GIVIN US THE DOUBLE SHOCKER.......................???????????

IT WAS HIM BUS, IT WAS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW THE CONSTRUCTION WORKER JETTIN OUT THE DOOR WHEN WE WERE DONE TAKEN THE PIC..........................

OH MOO YER BOZ are so silly always taken advantage of us WETATED childred.............................

i just wanted to say that i was browsing thru posts b4 i took a power nap when i got back from class & i guess the pic on this thread caught my attention....cuz i had a dream that Moo was in my apartment...things got alittle heated..yadda yadda....soooo strange, keep posting those pics tho, very satisfying :o)

Originally posted by roddigga

WELL THE 1ST ROUND OF CP OLYMPICS ENDED UP IN A TIE......................

YOUR A TOUGH MOFOKA BUS BUT DIGGA KEPT WITH YA SIDE BY SIDE........................................

I NEVER LIKE TO SHARE THE 1ST PLACE TROPHY WITH ANYBODY BUT IN THIS CASE I WLL GLADLY HOIST UP THE "MOO TROPHY" OVER OUR shoulders..........what were MOOS words, "I FEEL LIKE IM SITTIN ON A CHAIR" as he rested on our shoulders.......................

BOYEEE AM I RETARTED IN THAT PIC, I LOOK LIKE I JUST SHIT MY PANTS, GEE THANKS FOR THE BREATH MINTS GUYS!!!!!

may3_4%20057.jpeg

TREASON!

if you like i will also post individual pics of the bus.....................you can take a nap................ have another dream and tell us all about your dream with the BUS!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the info on your dream about MOO, i just trew up just thinking about MOO's BUT waggin in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls do not give us any more information than what you have already told us.........................thanks

and to notallthere, after seeing you SAT, or thaught i saw you, i have now figured out why they call you NOTallthere, digga thaught he felt a tap on the shouder, i thaugt i saw the lips movin on the tall figured human, but the words were NOTALLTHERE!!!!!!!!!!! good seein ya, and ill see ya around!!!!!!!!!

the trophy will be hangin outside our shore house, if you would like to take the prize just wing it down the street and tell us your distance, you beat our score you win "THE MOO"