Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys...dont u know how to talk to a woman?

runway

I see so much stupid crap that goes on at all the clubs I work at.

Why is it that instead of going up to a girl and talking to them...guys must simply do one of the following:

1- Grab her (hand, arm,)...and when she turns around you are baffled and look stupid.

2- when a girl is walking toward you, and you think she is hot, instead of clearing the way like a gentleman as she passes, why do you step out in front of her??????? As if to say "hello I am the man you are looking for!" Is the girl supposed to jump on you or something?

3-Lets not forget...the famous lines that are supposed to get the girl passing by to turn back and talk to you, such as....

"Oh my GOD!"

"Holy shit...look at her"

"Check out that ass/chest"

Yes we can hear you, and no it is not attractive.

Can some of you guys answer me as to WHY you do this!?!!

Dont tell me its age... believe me its not.

sometimes I wonder....:confused:;)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

great post!

Guys for the most part are just a bunch of horny bastards--notice I didn't mention smart, just horny. First off, especially in clubs where the typical guy/girl ratio is 2:1 or worse, guys revert to "animal instinct" when trying to get noticed (think what a peacock does to get girls--it shows off its wings, a guy shows off his lats).

Second, it's definitely easier for a guy to take getting turned down by being relatively crude as opposed to being sincere. #1 if the girl doesn't respond favorably, his ego doesn't get hurt, and #2, his friends might actually laugh at his comments, thereby affirming his standing amongst his friends.

Lastly, there is that chance that when a guy grabs a girl's arm, she may turn around, look him in his eyes, drop to her knees and unzip his pants for a BJ ;) Hey, you never know.

Cause we're stupid....................I must admit I've never done any of those aforementioned things you've listed..................but I sure get a kick out of watching other guys do it.

Cause we're stupid....................I must admit I've never done any of those aforementioned things you've listed..................but I sure get a kick out of watching other guys do it

Likewise...but all my freinds fit the above. It is pretty funny to watch.

It depends on the situation. I cannot comment on where you work, but as far as the club scene, where the atmosphere isn't usually conducive to having a conversation (blaring music, hustle and bustle of a large mass of people, etc...), it is usually those brutish attempts you mention which get the results. Perhaps not every time, but eventually they'll work and all it takes for a guy on the prowl is one "hit" for the night to balance out any "misses" which may prelude it.

Hell, we (men) have come a long way throughout the years. We could still be whomping you over the head with a wooden club and dragging you back to our dwellings by your hair.

:D

Do you think we care, we are the predators and your the prey, we feed off the weak ones, fuck em and leave em.. Who cares what we say/do, b/c were always going to find the insecure and lonely girls that belive any bullshit that we sling....

Only jokin of course.

Originally posted by someclown

#2, his friends might actually laugh at his comments, thereby affirming his standing amongst his friends.

Too true... even when you're on the street, it's almost always the guys who are with their friends that are acting like the social rejects... rarely will a guy on his own act like that...

Here's another question... why oh why... after it's been determined that the chick you were checking out is taken (and it was determined by the boyfriend telling you so)... why would you go up to her five minutes later, while her boyfriend is standing with her, with his back turned, and try to hit on her again???

Fucking sleazebags... :blown:

Originally posted by tastyt

Was that directed at me???

nah, i wasn´t even reading the replies cuz this is so incredibly stupid again...

you know, we could start threads about what we hate on each other ALL day long... isn´t that a GREAT topic. we can all HATE like the happy fulfilled people we are ALWAYS do...

Ok. First of all to understand why guys do stupid shit like that...you need to realize 90% of them arent looking for a girl to take home to mommy or marry and raise their kids....they are looking for the wham bam thank you mam, see ya later types.

Second, of course most girls dont respond to this but its a game of numbers. like a sales call. You make 100 sales calls...well eventually your gonna get one sale, know what i mean. and the girls that respond to that type of behavior are exactly the wham bam types.

tastyt...guys that do that are looking for a girl thats gonna react back to them even though they're with the boyfriend cuz those girls are the biggest ho's of them all. I personally hate when guys do that shit though because i've been the boyfriend many times.

Originally posted by anacondatro

Ok. First of all to understand why guys do stupid shit like that...you need to realize 90% of them arent looking for a girl to take home to mommy or marry and raise their kids....they are looking for the wham bam thank you mam, see ya later types.

Second, of course most girls dont respond to this but its a game of numbers. like a sales call. You make 100 sales calls...well eventually your gonna get one sale, know what i mean. and the girls that respond to that type of behavior are exactly the wham bam types.

tastyt...guys that do that are looking for a girl thats gonna react back to them even though they're with the boyfriend cuz those girls are the biggest ho's of them all. I personally hate when guys do that shit though because i've been the boyfriend many times.

smart reply...

Originally posted by tastey

...and then we can all have make-up sex :tongue:

LOL

Originally posted by anacondatro

Yeah, but besides being gross and sleazy, it's also incredibly stupid... talk about asking to get beat down... then again, I'm sure that the losers are fucked up or drunk most of the time this happens... pathetic... :blank:

pathetic... :blank:

MORE pathetic than a FAT or UGLY chick falling in love with a male GOD and even CONSIDERING she has a chance??? then getting drunk and being too fuckin CLOSE all the time so you want to just tell them to fuck off but you know it would mean SUICIDE for them??? more pathetic than THAT???

MORE pathetic than a FAT or UGLY chick falling in love with a male GOD and even CONSIDERING she has a chance??? then getting drunk and being too fuckin CLOSE all the time so you want to just tell them to fuck off but you know it would mean SUICIDE for them??? more pathetic than THAT???

Yes. I was referring specifically to the guys who hit on women who are with their boyfriend. If the guy you were referring to happened to be with his girlfriend when said chick was hitting on him... then yes, they'd be equally pathetic.

Yes. I was referring specifically to the guys who hit on women who are with their boyfriend. If the guy you were referring to happened to be with his girlfriend when said chick was hitting on him... then yes, they'd be equally pathetic.

i think these guys hitting on girls that have their boyfriends with them even do some good.

the guy can stand up for her and appear as the (*her*) knight in shining armor. we men LOVE to play the protector, and women LOVE to be protected and "saved", even though they might not NEED to be protected as they can protect themselves but they love to *FEEL* protected by their knight.

agreed?

what IS true and what SUCKS about those losers that shout and grab though is that they DESTROY perfectly intact chicks. the poor girls can´t look at anyone when they pass them by in a club for example cause otherwise it COULD be one of these losers and he might start harassing her thinking she gave him signals. so these guys ALSO seem to be contributing BIG time to the initial "bitch shields" that A LOT of the real hot gals have.

well, that is good for guys with confidence and that are USED to handling women. not good for the women because these guys that know how to get "in" are often players, jerks and users. also bad for the nice guys because they never even get the chance to meet the "real" girl because they don´t get past the shield or are scared off by it.

so in essence, these losers who shout and grab do even MORE damage than you would think at first...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by runway

I see so much stupid crap that goes on at all the clubs I work at.

Why is it that instead of going up to a girl and talking to them...guys must simply do one of the following:

1- Grab her (hand, arm,)...and when she turns around you are baffled and look stupid.

2- when a girl is walking toward you, and you think she is hot, instead of clearing the way like a gentleman as she passes, why do you step out in front of her??????? As if to say "hello I am the man you are looking for!" Is the girl supposed to jump on you or something?

3-Lets not forget...the famous lines that are supposed to get the girl passing by to turn back and talk to you, such as....

"Oh my GOD!"

"Holy shit...look at her"

"Check out that ass/chest"

Yes we can hear you, and no it is not attractive.

Can some of you guys answer me as to WHY you do this!?!!

Dont tell me its age... believe me its not.

sometimes I wonder....:confused:;)

yo uhave no idea how many times I see that shit work in bars. I also see guys rub a girls ass as she walks by and then 2 min later theyre talking. it irks the hell out of me when guys go "psst" to women as they walk by. it angers me even more when the dumb bitch falls for it.

Originally posted by gabo

yo uhave no idea how many times I see that shit work in bars. I also see guys rub a girls ass as she walks by and then 2 min later theyre talking. it irks the hell out of me when guys go "psst" to women as they walk by. it angers me even more when the dumb bitch falls for it.

you ever considered that women love and need sex too? and that they might go for it if they like the guy?

did you ever consider that she settled for LESS because *you* gabo didn´t approach... so she took what she could get for a quick sexual release... while maybe STILL waiting for a decent nice guy (*you*) to finally come to her (with a non-stupid approach of course) and give her the time of her life?

agreed?

Ehhh... sorta kinda... but then again, I'm thinking about one specific incident. Your theory might be more applicable in other situations.

so in essence, these losers who shout and grab do even MORE damage than you would think at first...

Absolutely...

Guest gabo

you ever considered that women love and need sex too? and that they might go for it if they like the guy?

did you ever consider that she settled for LESS because *you* gabo didn´t approach... so she took what she could get for a quick sexual release... while maybe STILL waiting for a decent nice guy (*you*) to finally come to her (with a non-stupid approach of course) and give her the time of her life?

ummmm yea, thats it!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by gabo

ummmm yea, thats it!:rolleyes:

yes dude, thats it.

how can you call a girl a stupid bitch if you haven´t even spoken to her.

if you approached her, played it right, showed her a good time and THEN she would have rejected you and gone for a meathead, THEN you could call her "stupid bitch" *FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE* because she was not intelligent enough to see what you have to offer.

from her perspective, the other guy might just have been more what she was looking for at that time.

but because you DIDN`T approach her you have no right to bitch AT ALL :)!

Guest gabo

yes dude, thats it.

how can you call a girl a stupid bitch if you haven´t even spoken to her.

if you approached her, played it right, showed her a good time and THEN she would have rejected you and gone for a meathead, THEN you could call her "stupid bitch" *FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE* because she was not intelligent enough to see what you have to offer.

from her perspective, the other guy might just have been more what she was looking for at that time.

but because you DIDN`T approach her you have no right to bitch AT ALL :)!

I wasnt calling her a bitch cause I didnt approach her or she didnt want to talk to me... I was just saying what I see at bars and clubs. the fact that some women talk to guys after the guy disrespects her is just no girl I would even want to talk to