Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
prplhz

Attn: Groovefire

Recommended Posts

Sunday, May 25th @ Foxwoods is a go.

Groovefire will play from approximately 11pm to 4am, give or take, with a special performance by Amber at some point in the middle there. And thank God because I haven’t heard ‘Sexual’ in like forever. ;)

I was told there will NOT be a bus or open bar for this first event. We'll be playing there monthly though and have been told the bus deal will likely be available each time going forward.

We’ll play down there again in June, July and August for sure, and one of those nights will feature a national headliner (who we get to pick, so you can assume it won’t be Amber again). More details on the coming months should be available within the next couple of weeks.

I hope some of you guys will come down. The room is HUGE, and sound system and lights kick ass and um…there’s also like this casino and junk. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im def thinking of hitting this up. do howells the night before @ arc, then drive up to foxwoods and get a room for the night.

only problem....those room rates are a BIT steep.

anyway to sort out a groovefire fan discount from the hotel for this one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teamj5

im def thinking of hitting this up. do howells the night before @ arc, then drive up to foxwoods and get a room for the night.

only problem....those room rates are a BIT steep.

anyway to sort out a groovefire fan discount from the hotel for this one ?

I may do Newport Friday & Sat then head to foxwoods sun afternoon.

Or I may be in Jersey, yup I said that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teamj5

im def thinking of hitting this up. do howells the night before @ arc, then drive up to foxwoods and get a room for the night.

only problem....those room rates are a BIT steep.

anyway to sort out a groovefire fan discount from the hotel for this one ?

I pitched a group discount deal to the powers that be, awaiting an answer, I'll let you guys know.

I get a free room. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

I pitched a group discount deal to the powers that be, awaiting an answer, I'll let you guys know.

I get a free room. :tongue:

That is so cool of you to give us your free room.

I owe ya a drink for this one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teamj5

im def thinking of hitting this up. do howells the night before @ arc, then drive up to foxwoods and get a room for the night.

only problem....those room rates are a BIT steep.

anyway to sort out a groovefire fan discount from the hotel for this one ?

I was thinking the same thing. tinib has a good point though.. is the show on the 31st this month?

Am I going to get to meet Amber here or what? I want to tell her what an inspiration she's been to me over the past few years... always encouraging me to get Sexual and such.

Craps & Good beats.... how on earth can this be a bad time???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I could go guys but I will be in Tampa at the beach :D

I went to the FNX party on the 28th and it was a really good time. I won a ReplayTV for playing Simon Says. You can imagine the things that they made us do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jules5335

Wish I could go guys but I will be in Tampa at the beach :D

I went to the FNX party on the 28th and it was a really good time. I won a ReplayTV for playing Simon Says. You can imagine the things that they made us do.

Cool! This one's an FNX party too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I was thinking the same thing. tinib has a good point though.. is the show on the 31st this month?

Am I going to get to meet Amber here or what? I want to tell her what an inspiration she's been to me over the past few years... always encouraging me to get Sexual and such.

Craps & Good beats.... how on earth can this be a bad time???

You too, she taught me to fly above the clouds.

I believe I will be pulling an all Groovefire weekend, from Newport to Foxwoods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

no, I just like being little ms knows more than teamj5 :tongue:

If that's true then you must not set very high goals for yourself, do you?

My Swingline stapler knows more than teamj...granted, it's a fine, fine stapler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

If that's true then you must not set very high goals for yourself, do you?

My Swingline stapler knows more than teamj...granted, it's a fine, fine stapler.

bwahahaha! I knew that one was coming. I didn't say it was difficult, I just said I liked it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×