Clubplanet Nightlife Community

German Nightclub Hires Naked Female Bouncers

A German nightclub says it has doubled its turnover and reduced the level of violence after it started using naked women as bouncers.

Management at Beatclub in Cologne came up with the idea as a way to combat troublemakers.

Club goer Stefan Wurz said: "It makes standing in the queue a lot more fun. When they come out on the streets they have to wear a coat, but it's not fastened and there is plenty to see. It takes your mind off everything else."

Wearing high-heeled boots over black suspenders with a fur coat open at the front Linda, 26, says the job is easy and more fun than being a dancer which was her previous job.

She said: "You get to meet people, and I haven't had any trouble at all. If they are over 18 and well dressed, they have a good chance of getting past me."

Beatclub boss Philipp Sommer, 26, said: "With our new bouncers we wanted to try and tone down the atmosphere of aggression that often exists."

He added that the idea had also boosted visitor numbers and added: "It makes the entire visit to our club an enjoyable one."

:deal::bootysha::love2:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

A German nightclub says it has doubled its turnover and reduced the level of violence after it started using naked women as bouncers.

Management at Beatclub in Cologne came up with the idea as a way to combat troublemakers.

Club goer Stefan Wurz said: "It makes standing in the queue a lot more fun. When they come out on the streets they have to wear a coat, but it's not fastened and there is plenty to see. It takes your mind off everything else."

Wearing high-heeled boots over black suspenders with a fur coat open at the front Linda, 26, says the job is easy and more fun than being a dancer which was her previous job.

She said: "You get to meet people, and I haven't had any trouble at all. If they are over 18 and well dressed, they have a good chance of getting past me."

Beatclub boss Philipp Sommer, 26, said: "With our new bouncers we wanted to try and tone down the atmosphere of aggression that often exists."

He added that the idea had also boosted visitor numbers and added: "It makes the entire visit to our club an enjoyable one."

:deal::bootysha::love2:

Ich liebe Deutschland!!!

Originally posted by vicman

i got a few friends in Koln, now I've got an excuse to go visit. :D :D :D :D

So visiting your friends wasn't enough?

And there isn't much else in Koln either. Dusseldorf is up the road, and Holland is only a few klicks away too. Ahh, Maastricht!!

Originally posted by therunner

So visiting your friends wasn't enough?

And there isn't much else in Koln either. Dusseldorf is up the road, and Holland is only a few klicks away too. Ahh, Maastricht!!

Have you spent time in Germany in the service? My parents were both on base in Frankfurt in the late 70's - it's where I was born. :)

bayern munchen

fussball_bayern.gif

runner--> i just havent had a chance to go visit them since they went back. i think one moved to dortmund, while another spends lots of time in moenchengladbach and eindhoven (NL), while the other is doing some ghetto masters degree in health ed. some where in the netherlands.

Cologne (or Koln) was actually the city I was impressed with the most in Germany. There's a lot to do there, you can pick up on a lot of German and European culture by talking to people, or just looking around all the classic architetcure. Even though I'm not religious I was definitely impressed with the tall cathedral there, I think it took 700 years to build it.

Munich is the city I've been to the most, very nice upscale city, and very international too (like 40 percent of the residents there are foreigners). Bavaria in general has a lot to offer, especially due to the natural landscape.

Frankfurt is the most American city in Germany for a number of reasons (the local mentality, the downtown skyscrapers, the American military bases, etc.). Of course, Berlin is well worth a visit too for its long history, for being the biggest city in Germany, for its western Modernism versus former eastern Communism. Great city full of interesting contrasts.

Hell, just going on the autobahn, where there's no speed limit, is part of the fun.

Originally posted by CHRles

Cologne (or Koln) was actually the city I was impressed with the most in Germany. There's a lot to do there, you can pick up on a lot of German and European culture by talking to people, or just looking around all the classic architetcure. Even though I'm not religious I was definitely impressed with the tall cathedral there, I think it took 700 years to build it.

Munich is the city I've been to the most, very nice upscale city, and very international too (like 40 percent of the residents there are foreigners). Bavaria in general has a lot to offer, especially due to the natural landscape.

Frankfurt is the most American city in Germany for a number of reasons (the local mentality, the downtown skyscrapers, the American military bases, etc.). Of course, Berlin is well worth a visit too for its long history, for being the biggest city in Germany, for its western Modernism versus former eastern Communism. Great city full of interesting contrasts.

Hell, just going on the autobahn, where there's no speed limit, is part of the fun.

We have now all graduated German history and Culture 101.

Please come back next week for german 212 where we will talk about schnitzel, beer, and women.

Originally posted by CHRles

LOL, there's definitely a never ending supply of babes in Germany, though Holland probably takes the crown for the most hotties per square mile.

quite a few german hotties at USF. :D