Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
chrishaolin

men's capris

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by fineones

kickin ur heals all the way

sorry but the whole tough guy image doesnt work after asking about capri's

i dont look at them as being girly or feminine...

they're just a longer version of shorts really.. im just gonna end up cuttin my old pants and jeans anyway.. id rather wear capr.. or how about i call them 3/4 length pants over pants in the summer.. shorts are not dressy enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chrishaolin

i dont look at them as being girly or feminine...

they're just a longer version of shorts really.. im just gonna end up cuttin my old pants and jeans anyway.. id rather wear capr.. or how about i call them 3/4 length pants over pants in the summer.. shorts are not dressy enough

and a bra is just a smaller version of a tank top...

j/p its ur own style man do what u want...i personally wouldnt be caught dead in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chrishaolin

whatever kid.. i wear them, cause i can. im secure enough, so eat a dick.

hahah aight this is my last post on the subject.....

but 'cause u can' wtf is thar supposed to mean..like u have

nice ankles or somthing....

haha..come on bro...

midgets 'can' wear capri's too

they just call them pants :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fineones

hahah aight this is my last post on the subject.....

but 'cause u can' wtf is thar supposed to mean..like u have

nice ankles or somthing....

haha..come on bro...

midgets 'can' wear capri's too

they just call them pants :laugh:

girls have complimented on my ankles, but thats not what i meant.. i meant that i CAN wear them without worrying about what people think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fineones

hahah aight this is my last post on the subject.....

but 'cause u can' wtf is thar supposed to mean..like u have

nice ankles or somthing....

haha..come on bro...

midgets 'can' wear capri's too

they just call them pants :laugh:

and you know this aint your last post lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey capri wearer chill out, I aint hatin, liten up a bit, get off the cross, we need the wood. as far as stealin any women, maybe you lure em in with your tact and social standing lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by babbo

hey capri wearer chill out, I aint hatin, liten up a bit, get off the cross, we need the wood. as far as stealin any women, maybe you lure em in with your tact and social standing lol

thats a good possibility.. one thing i know is, im not wearing them to impress any of you tools :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chrishaolin

girls have complimented on my ankles, but thats not what i meant.. i meant that i CAN wear them without worrying about what people think.

Girls compliment you on your ankles??? You better get those capri's sounds like u need to show off those ankles because they are the only thing u got going for ya:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×