Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men's capris

Originally posted by dgmodel

when we went to vegas, (a group of friends and myself) i ironed a shirt for a friend, who doesnt know how to iron... and all the girls were dumbfounded... like theyve never seen this happen before... lol...

lol.. so you know how to iron?.. are you a pitcher or a catcher???

:laugh: i bet you shower daily too!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though, men knowing how to iron is some sort of phenomenon... when my friends and i went on spring break last year, evvvvvery night, the guys would be knocking on our door, begging us to iron their shirts and pants... then they did something to piss us off and we hid the iron and refused to even let them borrow it... lol i thought they were gonna cry... it's good to know at least they don't want to walk around wrinkled even though they can't iron...

Originally posted by mssabina

seriously though, men knowing how to iron is some sort of phenomenon... when my friends and i went on spring break last year, evvvvvery night, the guys would be knocking on our door, begging us to iron their shirts and pants... then they did something to piss us off and we hid the iron and refused to even let them borrow it... lol i thought they were gonna cry... it's good to know at least they don't want to walk around wrinkled even though they can't iron...

well i know how to iron and im not too bad at it, but if theres any chance that my gf or one of her friends can do it for me, id go that route cause they can def do a better job than me.. esp with button downs!

this is funny banter.

if a guy wears something a bit off, he's considered "gay."

if a girl wears something a bit off, she's a "slut."

such is life. :laugh:

anyway, i'm all for men's capris ONLY if they are loose and hang on the hips. it's important that the rest of your outfit matches.

if you are wearing capris, you better rock a casual look. not with a button up shirt and black shoes. :rolleyes: awful. it should be with a simple wife beater, clean kicks (not bball sneakers or some shit) or even flip flops. :aright:

Originally posted by kitty19

this is funny banter.

anyway, i'm all for men's capris ONLY if they are loose and hang on the hips. it's important that the rest of your outfit matches.

if you are wearing capris, you better rock a casual look. not with a button up shirt and black shoes. :rolleyes: awful. it should be with a simple wife beater, clean kicks (not bball sneakers or some shit) or even flip flops. :aright:

i only wear them with the cleanest sneakers.. my shox.. unless im going to djais then i wear my sauconys :)

Originally posted by kitty19

this is funny banter.

exactly~!...

Originally posted by chrishaolin

whatever kid.. i wear them, cause i can. im secure enough, so eat a dick.

that's what im talking about chris. That whole "certain clothes for guys makes me lose my masculinity" remark is bullshit. If you're comfortable wearing it than people will be comfortable around you. plain and simple. And of course being secure about your sexuality is also taken into consideration here. I have to admit, it used to bug me when girls/guys i meet asked if i was gay (which im not---sorry interested parties :D ), so I got used to it and I now take it as a compliment. Gay guys are usually well kept and wanted by str8 women are they not? Anyway, you rock it out chris any way you want to because you can damnit!

Anyway it's sooo boring to just go for the straight forward "i'm masculine" look. Fashion today would def not be what it is if people didn't take risks. Have fun with your clothes but do it in good taste of course (nobody wants a citation from the fashion police) . Personally, I like to be versatile. I can't stick with just one look. And of course mood affects my choice of configuration.

As for the capri for men issue. I have no problem wearing those. If anything I usually wear a low profile shoe that requires those barely even there socks. Or sometimes I just go commando in em :D. low profile acupunctures go great with capris. I get mine from marshalls. I actually found a nice pair of light black ones by Volcom for $12.

And to "mr. insecure about his sexuality," I hope you choke on your own pair of pleated pants.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

that's what im talking about chris. That whole "certain clothes for guys makes me lose my masculinity" remark is bullshit. If you're comfortable wearing it than people will be comfortable around you. plain and simple. And of course being secure about your sexuality is also taken into consideration here. I have to admit, it used to bug me when girls/guys i meet asked if i was gay (which im not---sorry interested parties :D ), so I got used to it and I now take it as a compliment. Gay guys are usually well kept and wanted by str8 women are they not? Anyway, you rock it out chris any way you want to because you can damnit!

Anyway it's sooo boring to just go for the straight forward "i'm masculine" look. Fashion today would def not be what it is if people didn't take risks. Have fun with your clothes but do it in good taste of course (nobody wants a citation from the fashion police) . Personally, I like to be versatile. I can't stick with just one look. And of course mood affects my choice of configuration.

As for the capri for men issue. I have no problem wearing those. If anything I usually wear a low profile shoe that requires those barely even there socks. Or sometimes I just go commando in em :D. low profile acupunctures go great with capris. I get mine from marshalls. I actually found a nice pair of light black ones by Volcom for $12.

And to "mr. insecure about his sexuality," I hope you choke on your own pair of pleated pants.

hey man.. good post! :aright:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by sexxichikk

ok so no1 can find capris for men either?. My bf has been going craaazzy looking for them, and now he even has me looking for them- if any1 finds them please tell me!!! :D

He has you looking for capris? The nerve of him. Dump the feller. PM me afterwards.:idea: