Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too wet?

tommyarmani

I love it when girls are very wet...

I have been with girls who have become TOO wet though. It's nice to have some lubrication but when you start feeling like you're fucking a bucket, then it isn't half as enjoyable anymore.

Sometimes it is TOO WET but you gotta enjoy it I mean come on...shes dripping, screaming, digging her nails in your back, grabbing your ass and pulling for dear life....

ahh....its times like this that you dont even care whether you cum or not...you are just enjoying so much making her cum time and time again.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Sometimes it is TOO WET but you gotta enjoy it I mean come on...shes dripping, screaming, digging her nails in your back, grabbing your ass and pulling for dear life....

ahh....its times like this that you dont even care whether you cum or not...you are just enjoying so much making her cum time and time again.

Agreed!

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

you hit the nail on the head ;) you know that when shes dripping , screaming, & later has to clean her nails off from all YOUR skin under em... you know you are doing wonders for her & driving her out of her fucking mind shes cumming so hard ;) ;) nothing makes me feel better than knowing im driving her crazy like that ... honestly i could give 3 fucks if i cumm or not ... :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by koky

you hit the nail on the head ;) you know that when shes dripping , screaming, & later has to clean her nails off from all YOUR skin under em... you know you are doing wonders for her & driving her out of her fucking mind shes cumming so hard ;) ;) nothing makes me feel better than knowing im driving her crazy like that ... honestly i could give 3 fucks if i cumm or not ... :D

Awwww.....you are so considerate.

From a girls point of view: It is possible to be too wet, and not have as much feeling, but you just need to find the right position. Then its HEAVEN!! Usually, I get very wet, or too dry. So you know, if there's no resistance, you da man.....

By the way, TommyArmani, is that you in the pic?

Originally posted by mrgqdieselny

too much wet sucks.. i been with some girls that get so wet i feel it dripping out and i feel less sensation, maybe too much wet numbs my cock who knows.

your right on

I had this red head many years ago that go to wet. I thought it sucked. Felt like I was fucking a wet bag of water.:(

Originally posted by rdancer

I like 'em the wetter the better...

here here! it makes it so much better if she is dripping. what are you guys talking about "too wet" If your dick was big enough, you wouldn't have to worry about fucking a bucket!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Awwww.....you are so considerate.

From a girls point of view: It is possible to be too wet, and not have as much feeling,

This is true, there needs to be *some* friction.

But then again, like everyone else said... if I'm that wet... it's because I'm extremely turned-on... so I guess it kind of evens out in the end.