Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri In The News

I was reading the Star Ledger today and saw an article about the raiding of Cherri in the New Jersey section (back page)

I can see why it was raided if the authorities were lookin for the accused petifiles....etc..

But raiding for building violations?....my opinion is that the residents of West Orange are coming together to see it close for good....just like the resident of my town (Cedar Grove) collaborated to shut down Zone.

anyones thoughts?

Originally posted by skippyd

I was reading the Star Ledger today and saw an article about the raiding of Cherri in the New Jersey section (back page)

I can see why it was raided if the authorities were lookin for the accused petifiles....etc..

But raiding for building violations?....my opinion is that the residents of West Orange are coming together to see it close for good....just like the resident of my town (Cedar Grove) collaborated to shut down Zone.

anyones thoughts?

The owners of Zone sold it, they wanted out of the club business, it should be opening again w/new owners soon.

Actually, Zone will be opening soon...but it is going to be a steakhouse......and yes the residents of Cedar Grove had a lot to do with it closing.

this is totally off the topic of the thread....

stay on task...

Cherri topic is more interesting