Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A call for help-------------ZYGO

From what I know ZYGO has hit Boston. The guys who started it are friends of mine, and they need people to start askng for this stuff and trying it. It's a Peach flavored Vodka with all the elements of an energy drink. Check it out at www.energyvodka.com. Look, I know this sounds like spam, but this is a really good thing. I just happen to be enthuiastic about it and want to help get the word out. I'm a general manager in NYC and this stuff has been easy to sell once we put it in the speed racks, and I know this stuff won't take off unless people start asking for and making drinks with it. They don't have the backing of a bacardi or Absolut to throw money at it, so the only way this thing will take off is by bartenders pushing it and people trying it. I only do this to get some kind of word out and hope people respond. Otherwise I'll watch a product I think is really great and not just a shabby pairing of two things that work on their own go under because nobody had enough of an altruistic inclination to something just for the sake of doing it. Please give me as much feedback as possible. I'll refer it back to the guys at ZYGO. I think they have their emails posted at the website. I can also find out what places it is in so far.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Look, I know this sounds like spam,

If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and walks like a duck....(I think you get the picture). Yes this post is spam, not entirely bad spam, but spam just the same. If you want to get the word out, then start handing out samples. The people on this board drink enough to put your friend's kid's through college, so I would start by giving us samples:pint:, then worry about the rest of Boston;)

Give me a bottle of it. I will drink it, and get my friends to drink it. If we like it, we will buy more, and tell others to do the same. If they like it, they will drink more and tell others to do the same as well. And he told two friends, and he told two friends....

GIVE ME FREE BOOZE!!!!!! :mad::hat:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Give me a bottle of it. I will drink it, and get my friends to drink it. If we like it, we will buy more, and tell others to do the same. If they like it, they will drink more and tell others to do the same as well. And he told two friends, and he told two friends....

GIVE ME FREE BOOZE!!!!!! :mad::hat:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uncle, thank you for rating it not all that bad spam. I have to admit, anything pushing a product whether I am related to the company or not could very well be considered spam in most definitions. But I am not bad spam, NOT BAD SPAM, not obtrusive annoying "I WILL TAKE OVER YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS" spam. I really do care about the company and feel like this is the best thing to come to bars in the last few years. And the fact that you use a Fear and Loathing picture make you the coolest mutha around. We can't stop here this is bat country. I'll find out the places its at in Boston and I'm sure they will comp you a smaple. Ask for recipes and I will provide.

uncle, thank you for rating it not all that bad spam. I have to admit, anything pushing a product whether I am related to the company or not could very well be considered spam in most definitions. But I am not bad spam, NOT BAD SPAM, not obtrusive annoying "I WILL TAKE OVER YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS" spam. I really do care about the company and feel like this is the best thing to come to bars in the last few years. And the fact that you use a Fear and Loathing picture make you the coolest mutha around. We can't stop here this is bat country. I'll find out the places its at in Boston and I'm sure they will comp you a smaple. Ask for recipes and I will provide.

Unless you're telling me how you're going to give me FREE BOOZE, then I don't want to hear it.

Please post again soon... about how you're going to give me FREE BOOZE.

I don't want a smaple... I want FREE BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::hat:

I wish giving this stuff away would be the answer, but they would go out of business. Believe me though, if you see it take a chance and try it. I wouldn't waste my time with a company that sucks. There is no reason to waste time pushing a product that is awful unless you have a boat load of money to push into marketing and advertising, so you can overwhelm everymarket with an infectious barrage of campaigns to sell packaged crap. Hopefully ZYGO can stand outside of that and grow through word of mouth and people who care about the product based on its quality and not their personal gain. From what the guys at ZYGO have shown me is that they are interested in loyalty to a great product, not the brainwashing of a market. So far people like me and plenty of others have met these guys and are helping them push ZYGO and give as many people the chance to try it. Thats why I called the post "a call for help," Not a call to large companies with money that will fund ZYGO's campaign. People liking ZYGO will launch this thing into success, not money being poured into it from out of touch, fat pocketed souces.

Some one shut me up, I'm sounding like I'm on a soap box calling for social reform. Guy, Girls just try the stuff when you see it, and maybe ask for it where you don't.

I wish giving this stuff away would be the answer, but they would go out of business. Believe me though, if you see it take a chance and try it. I wouldn't waste my time with a company that sucks. There is no reason to waste time pushing a product that is awful unless you have a boat load of money to push into marketing and advertising, so you can overwhelm everymarket with an infectious barrage of campaigns to sell packaged crap.

"THE TWINS" come to mind!

Is it cold in here?

no, not really.....Roxy NYC has been around for a long time. Maybe too long. It has only a few good nights a month. They did just have Paul Van Dyck, but thats only because everyother venue large enough to pay his fees has closed here. Hey I would come to roxy to ask for it but I am here in Manhattan, mention ZYGO there to the bar managers. If they can just get a hold of it, I'm sure they will like it. Please, they need the help of people working in the industry to help. Do it and you'll always have a place to see the best DJs in the world when they play NYC, all you have to do is send me an email with a list and I'll take care of you.

no, not really.....Roxy NYC has been around for a long time. Maybe too long. It has only a few good nights a month. They did just have Paul Van Dyck, but thats only because everyother venue large enough to pay his fees has closed here. Hey I would come to roxy to ask for it but I am here in Manhattan, mention ZYGO there to the bar managers. If they can just get a hold of it, I'm sure they will like it. Please, they need the help of people working in the industry to help. Do it and you'll always have a place to see the best DJs in the world when they play NYC, all you have to do is send me an email with a list and I'll take care of you.

ok, ok. enough already. where can i find this zygoat in boston?

Dr. K.