Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A call for help-------------ZYGO

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

i thought that would make hellomynameis happy...

actually, zygoat makes me:vomit3:

LOL!! That is pretty funny.

On a serious note, has anyone seen this product in the Boston area?

Sounds like a drink for the Caprice Lnge.

Dr. K.

Attention: Hellomyname-is

If you would like to see an example of bad spam, follow this link.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=160914

Now you might be wondering why this is bad spam, well for starters he's promoting club Ra. While I don't have any problems with this club, I am not going to get in my car this weekend and drive to Las Vegas from Providence just so I can get on his reduced list to see Scribble.

Originally posted by keith1968

don't get me started on hunter thompson.

he is the MAN!

i wonder what he thinks of spam?

i would not want to be the guy sending him some.

Dr. K.

Did you see Conan O'Brien interview Hunter?? It was absurdly good. Conan went to Hunter's house (I think it was his house) and they were both shooting guns together. Conan has balls of steel for going within 20 feet of that guy while he's got a gun!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Did you see Conan O'Brien interview Hunter?? It was absurdly good. Conan went to Hunter's house (I think it was his house) and they were both shooting guns together. Conan has balls of steel for going within 20 feet of that guy while he's got a gun!

i have a friend who is a gun collector and friend of hunter. when they talked guns. scary....

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

P.S. no puking over ZYGO, drink responsibly. And don't eat the yellow snow, especially in the summer. Drink ZYGO, stay away from the yellow snow.

still looking for zygo in boston.....

any ideas on how to find it?

Dr. K.

still looking for zygo in boston.....

any ideas on how to find it?

Dr. K.

Life is funny. You sometimes get your wish.

I went to a house party in town last night.

Guess what?

The host had three bottles of Zygo energy vodka sitting on the bar. By midnight, all the stuff was gone.

The hostess was mixing it with bad Apfel (apple schnapps) for an appletini thing. Not bad. I liked it best with the white cranberry juice and fresh lime/lemon slices. The hostess was also floating frozen melon balls in another Zygo drink instead of ice cubes. Way to put that art history degree to work, Ms. Kitty!

I dont know if the energy stuff in Zygo helped but I did make a long housecall that stretched into morning.

No hangover and I got lucky. Zygo or no Zygo, I am in a good mood (albeit tired) today.

Early night tonight and early call tomorrow. Yawn.

Dr. K.:party:

Thanks Dr. K. I just got a few calls from boston here at Centro-Fly for people coming down for Roger Sanchez this weekend. We of course ribbed on Avalon, but I did ask about ZYGO up there and they seemed interested but haven't gotten a hold of it yet. Hopefully I can introduce them to it and gain a few more evangalists like myself for boston.

Hey everyone, if you doubt my integrity or interest in ZYGO look at my email. It is for a major club in manhattan. I am a general manager, email me, look at the server. it's @centro-fly. There is no secret about it. And I can post a reply which takes me two minutes to help something I believe in, no prob. But having an interest that extends beyond running a club, like working for a liquor company, is completely out of reach just on a time issue. This place consumes my life. Guys this is a good thing and I'm just spreading the word. If I think it's this great, I don't think I'm so terribly unique that someone else can't feel the same way. Maybe even spark a genuine interest in something new?

Look everyone God damnit. Everyone here should come down to Centro-Fly for a weekend and party their freakin brains out. We have ZYGO there and I'll personally make the damn drinks for you. Go to the website check out which of the biggest names in the world you want to see for a night (I bet any given weekend you'll find atleast one in the top 20 DJs in the world playing) and get your ass in a car and I'll show how great a party can be with some damn good drinks to go with it. Between the drinks, the music, and one of the best spaces to party in the world you won't be sorry for the trip. Ok my tirade is over, return to your regular programing of skepticism.

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Look everyone God damnit. Everyone here should come down to Centro-Fly for a weekend and party their freakin brains out. We have ZYGO there and I'll personally make the damn drinks for you. Go to the website check out which of the biggest names in the world you want to see for a night (I bet any given weekend you'll find atleast one in the top 20 DJs in the world playing) and get your ass in a car and I'll show how great a party can be with some damn good drinks to go with it. Between the drinks, the music, and one of the best spaces to party in the world you won't be sorry for the trip. Ok my tirade is over, return to your regular programing of skepticism.

free clubbing, free drinks......

hey, i will be in new york again this weekend up until next tuesday.

count me in.

Dr. K.

free clubbing, free drinks......

hey, i will be in new york again this weekend up until next tuesday.

count me in.

Dr. K.

Mynameis better not stop short, Keith1968 will be right up his ass...

It does seem that way doesn't it? It seems like all of keith's good intentions undermine what little credit I may have. Hopefully once you guys start seeing the stuff around it won't matter whether you think I am just spamming you and you can try it for yourself. But the coming up to NY thing I really meant. We have two of the biggest acts in the world this weekend so come......Miguel Migs on Fri. and Layo & Bushwacka on Sun.