Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A call for help-------------ZYGO

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

It does seem that way doesn't it? It seems like all of keith's good intentions undermine what little credit I may have. Hopefully once you guys start seeing the stuff around it won't matter whether you think I am just spamming you and you can try it for yourself. But the coming up to NY thing I really meant. We have two of the biggest acts in the world this weekend so come......Miguel Migs on Fri. and Layo & Bushwacka on Sun.

You guys must do it though, right?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I haven't been following this conversation, and don't feel like reading every page.

hellomyname-is, you work at Centro Fridays? Do you work for Centro or GBH? Do you know Rubin and Ken Tanaka? They're buddies of mine, they used to promote for us at Chateau.

I actually work for Centro, but I know Ruben very well. He always takes care of me at Lotus Mondays. Maybe finally, someone here can give me some credibility. I know the name Tanaka, but I deal mainly with the owners of GBH i.e. Alejandro Tom Dunkley and Carl Kennedy. They are doing a party sponsored by Zygo here in NYC fairly soon.

I actually work for Centro, but I know Ruben very well. He always takes care of me at Lotus Mondays. Maybe finally, someone here can give me some credibility. I know the name Tanaka, but I deal mainly with the owners of GBH i.e. Alejandro Tom Dunkley and Carl Kennedy. They are doing a party sponsored by Zygo here in NYC fairly soon.

Okay cool. Sooooo...why do you care about Zygo then, 'cause they sponsor you guys? And what do you want us to do? Drink Zygo? Come to Centro and drink Zygo?

Look everyone God damnit. Everyone here should come down to Centro-Fly for a weekend and party their freakin brains out. We have ZYGO there and I'll personally make the damn drinks for you. Go to the website check out which of the biggest names in the world you want to see for a night (I bet any given weekend you'll find atleast one in the top 20 DJs in the world playing) and get your ass in a car and I'll show how great a party can be with some damn good drinks to go with it. Between the drinks, the music, and one of the best spaces to party in the world you won't be sorry for the trip. Ok my tirade is over, return to your regular programing of skepticism.

Is there any chance in hell you could comp me and a friend or two @ Centro Fly this Sunday? If so, I will come to your club, drink liters of Zygo, tell every damn person I know about it, and in-turn, make your friends very rich.

Originally posted by groovefire

I still do not understand this thread.

It's a promo thread. Mynameis is letting us know that Zygo is now available in Boston. He's from New York (where it's already available), is a big fan of the product, and wants to let us know about it. It seems to be a relatively small company, so you aren't going to see a marketing blitz like you would see with smirnoff. It's basically a product that would apeal to people that drink and stay up late, so this would be a very good place to tell people about it.

Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers! -Glengary GlenRoss

The thread is to promote, but I am an uninvolved party. Just imagine you use this site for your job to check up on the industry. You see this company that has had unbelievable success with their new product without all the backing of a big liqour company, which anyone who knows the liquor industry is practically impossible. You see a company have great success from a hands on, door to door, all I have is a really great product mentality, and you just want to do anything you can to help. That's why I post.

The thread is to promote, but I am an uninvolved party. Just imagine you use this site for your job to check up on the industry. You see this company that has had unbelievable success with their new product without all the backing of a big liqour company, which anyone who knows the liquor industry is practically impossible. You see a company have great success from a hands on, door to door, all I have is a really great product mentality, and you just want to do anything you can to help. That's why I post.

Sooooooo, can I get comped or what? I know you have connections :shaky:

So how do you know " Dr. K"? :confused:

Have you posted anything else on here, that isn't for Zygo?

I think your up to something..:D

Yeah I post for things outside of Zygo. Actually I did one right before this one. As for "Keith" for all I know he could be some one from zygo, even though the company is only two people. Maybe he uses a search engine to find messages with the word ZYGO and then keys in on them. Outside of that subversive hypothesis I have no freakin clue.

Yeah I post for things outside of Zygo. Actually I did one right before this one. As for "Keith" for all I know he could be some one from zygo, even though the company is only two people. Maybe he uses a search engine to find messages with the word ZYGO and then keys in on them. Outside of that subversive hypothesis I have no freakin clue.

So your saying you don't know Keith, he's just some dude that follows you around, usually posting right after you? So you guys haven't done it?

At first I though he was helping my case (oh yes I do have an agenda), but it seems as though he is just ruining any credibility I might have gained.

No no.. I wasn't saying that at all, just seemed like he was always right behind you, its ok..