Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A call for help-------------ZYGO

Originally posted by unclefester401

It's a promo thread. Mynameis is letting us know that Zygo is now available in Boston. He's from New York (where it's already available), is a big fan of the product, and wants to let us know about it. It seems to be a relatively small company, so you aren't going to see a marketing blitz like you would see with smirnoff. It's basically a product that would apeal to people that drink and stay up late, so this would be a very good place to tell people about it.

actually, i am uncle fester and we both work for zygo and centro fly.

sorry if i sound pissed but my allergies are making me cranky.

net, one does not have to follow this thread unless they want. i understand some good natured razzing but the venom here is getting played out.

even though i go to nyc a lot, i have never been to centro fly or hung there with hellomynameis.

keep being cynical folks. to fester's point, zygo is probably a bathtub gin like producer and will not give away free product like bacardi or some other big conglomerate.

spam or no spam, give the little guy a chance. if you dont want to read about zygo, just hit "unsubscribe" and go elsewhere. otherwise, be ready to hear me tell you how much i like the product.

gotta get me some claritin.....

Dr. K.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by keith1968

net, one does not have to follow this thread unless they want. i understand some good natured razzing but the venom here is getting played out.

even though i go to nyc a lot, i have never been to centro fly or hung there with hellomynameis.

keep being cynical folks. to fester's point, zygo is probably a bathtub gin like producer and will not give away free product like bacardi or some other big conglomerate.

spam or no spam, give the little guy a chance. if you dont want to read about zygo, just hit "unsubscribe" and go elsewhere. otherwise, be ready to hear me tell you how much i like the product.

Dr. K.

So your Uncle Fester?

Venom, very good DJ.

Dude, i'm lost, and why the fuck am I here so late!!:hat:

Originally posted by keith1968

Dr. K.

If there was a bar you went to regularly and hung out there with the same group of people, and then one day, out of the blue, two strangers came in, both boasting about some product none of you had never heard of, and yet they both claimed to have no affiliation to the product or each other, wouldn’t you be just a little sketched out?

I, unlike many around here, do believe these boards are, in part, for promotions. That’s fine with me. All I ask is promoters be respectful, fair and honest.

You two guys come outta no where and start pontificating on the superiority of Zygo. Best case scenario, this is a very weird coincidence with warrants our questioning. Worst case scenario, you guys are trying to promote a product by feigning disconnectedness to it, with amounts to lying. Get it? You’ve come into our hangout and are either being weird or liars.

I’m not trying to start a whole big stupid thing here, just clarifying where I, at least, am coming from.

That being said, at my first opportunity, I will try your beloved Zygo and issue a full review.

Ya know, after all this, I wanna try Zygo now... honestly... I think the methods of promotion were different... They posted, they fought, kept drilling it in my head about Zygo, became weird and maybe lied, and they got me.. I wanna try this stuff.

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Ya know, after all this, I wanna try Zygo now... honestly... I think the methods of promotion were different... They posted, they fought, kept drilling it in my head about Zygo, became weird and maybe lied, and they got me.. I wanna try this stuff.

They’re like traveling medicine salesmen of old times. One guy opens up the back of his wagon, and kicks into a well rehearsed speech about why Cod Oil pills are a must for everyone. Then his buddy acting like a skeptical stranger comes forward, tries it, and BAM, “I can walk again!!”

Originally posted by groovefire

They’re like traveling medicine salesmen of old times. One guy opens up the back of his wagon, and kicks into a well rehearsed speech about why Cod Oil pills are a must for everyone. Then his buddy acting like a skeptical stranger comes forward, tries it, and BAM, “I can walk again!!”

Exactly!!!:laugh: :laugh:

"I drank Zygo and hooked up w/ 3 supermodels last night"...

Guys thank you so much for showing an interest and being straight foward. As for me, I have used these kinds of boards to push parties at the clubs I worked at and at one time and I was dishonest. I tried to mislead people with multiple personalities talking to each other, but I was ignorant to one important fact. Before that event I had never known what an IP was. You must see where this is going. Well I posted as two people to get things going and a more experienced poster caught me. We both had the same IP. If you guys look at my IP address There are only two from me, my work and home. My agenda is clear to try and get people to try ZYGO and become part of a community responsible for making it work in other places. If anyone realized how different this is they might feel a little empowered. In the liquor world brands don't come out of no where. They are chosen by big distributors and are backed by giant liquor companies. This is a vague explanation, but what ZYGO has done (even in converting me without funds) is extrodinary and fresh and could create an avenue of success for other little guys coming out with a great products. Other wise good or not, if a big fat out of touch distributor of liquor company don't say "ok we choose you to brainwash the population with," you will never hear about the company.

As for Keith, I don't now him and I'm not rich or driven enough to have that many IP addresses. Look at my messages and the aren't first hand experiences about how great this stuff is. I am being genuine and asking people to be a part of something, try something new. I realized a long time ago that it is pointless to lie on these messageboards. People are look way too hard for inconsitencies to dicredit them here, so to make an elaborate lie with out being somewhat truthful would quickly be exposed.

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Guys thank you so much for showing an interest and being straight foward. As for me, I have used these kinds of boards to push parties at the clubs I worked at and at one time I was dishonest. I tried to mislead people with multiple personalities talking to each other, but I was ignorant to one important fact. Before that event I had never known what an IP was. You must see where this is going. Well I posted as two people to get things going and a more experienced poster caught me. We both had the same IP. If you guys look at my IP address There are only two from me, my work and home. My agenda is clear to try and get people to try ZYGO and become part of a community responsible for making it work in other places. If anyone realized how different this is they might feel a little empowered. In the liquor world brands don't come out of no where. They are chosen by big distributors and are backed by giant liquor companies. This is a vague explanation, but what ZYGO has done (even in converting me without funds) is extrodinary and fresh and could create an avenue of success for other little guys coming out with a great products. Other wise good or not, if a big fat out of touch distributor of liquor company don't say "ok we choose you to brainwash the population with," you will never hear about the company.

(pulls mask off)

“It’s Mr. Witherbee, the school janitor!!”

“I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for you meddling kids!!”

I hope you learned a valuable lesson, Zygoboy, don’t fuck with the Boston board. Try the Jersey board maybe.

Time for a Scooby snack. ;)