Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A call for help-------------ZYGO

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Groove you missed the message. I AM NOT LYING>>>>>>>>>>

Okay, okay, I heard you the first time. ;)

Okay, yeah, didn't get what you trying to say.

Bottomline, if I promise to try this stuff, can we stop talking about it? Don't you like music or banging chicks or something normal like that?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep drinking ZYGO, I'll pitch in for the depends. Groove.....as for the other things I love music (actually can't wait for this weekend's line up. I might have to stop working to listen and enjoy) and getting laid.........my job is a continual test from god on whether I can stay faithful to a gorgeous girlfriend whom I love in world filled with half dressed models clamouring over anything in a suit making some clever quip about their ass looking fat.

So I'm figuring no one is coming out to Centro to Miguel Migs...........I would have comped you a drink of ZYGO damnit. Sckeptical little bastards. Well sunday is another day, plus our summer line up is outrageous. I heard it yestrday and I still don't believe it. Carl Cox, Sasha, Oakenfold, Digweed, Roger Sanchez, It just keeps getting bigger. Three of those guys will be playing consecutively for a weekend package.

Originally posted by groovefire

They’re like traveling medicine salesmen of old times. One guy opens up the back of his wagon, and kicks into a well rehearsed speech about why Cod Oil pills are a must for everyone. Then his buddy acting like a skeptical stranger comes forward, tries it, and BAM, “I can walk again!!”

groove,

you flamed me but i did laugh. pretty funny.

i dont sell cod oil but you can tune into my television show on sunday morning.

be sure to pass the hat and put your contribution in the offering.

Dr. K.

So I'm figuring no one is coming out to Centro to Miguel Migs...........I would have comped you a drink of ZYGO damnit. Sckeptical little bastards. Well sunday is another day, plus our summer line up is outrageous. I heard it yestrday and I still don't believe it. Carl Cox, Sasha, Oakenfold, Digweed, Roger Sanchez, It just keeps getting bigger. Three of those guys will be playing consecutively for a weekend package.

Dude, I came to Migs @ Centro. I tried contacting you beforehand, but I guess you don't read your PM's, huh? Oh well, next time then. :)

Yeah this whole weekend was so suprising. I thought everyone would be out for the holidays. Man was I wrong. The club was packed everyday from Thurs-Sun. Sunday was the best though. Layo & Bushwacks were everything I was hoping. It was so much fun to work. If anyone has a chance to work with the people of AM only who manage L & B, Josh Wink, DJ Dan.........it's such a pleasure. They are such great genuine people who know what parties and music is about.

Groove did you actually try ZYGO? We went through enough of it that night. You had to be atleast one of the victims. We had two bartenders go through 7 bottles each. That was amazing.

wow.... i didnt really want to catch up on the 110 responses in this thread but i decided to invest some time into it... not so sure whether or not it was worthwhile.

i will tell you when i decide.

Originally posted by ras67

wow.... i didnt really want to catch up on the 110 responses in this thread but i decided to invest some time into it... not so sure whether or not it was worthwhile.

i will tell you when i decide.

Not worth it Ras.

Groove did you actually try ZYGO? We went through enough of it that night. You had to be atleast one of the victims. We had two bartenders go through 7 bottles each. That was amazing.

No, I'm holding out to share my first time with you. Be gentle.

Groove, where you the one who told the bartender Nicole, when she tried to sell you ZYGO, that you knew me?

We were trying to figure out who the hell that was all night.

Wasn't me. I didn't know your real name, and thought it would be unproductive, if not annoying, to try to find you with the little information I had.

I drank beers all night, and split time between right in front of the booth, and the back VIP room.

Originally posted by groovefire

So you know, you don't get to make fun of me just because you showed us all your enormous clevage all night Sunday. :)

Hey you opened yourself right up with that cutesy little post and quit telling stories about my cleavage cause it was completely within the confines of my shirt all night thank you! :tongue:

Speaking of fire (yeah i know - no one mentioned fire but all i could think of when i was typing this post was liar-liar-pants on fire haha) - but does anyone remember the fire drill we were going to pull off if security came back up to the room?? :laugh: :laugh: