Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carlos Faurvelle, Michealangelo, Richard Les Crees & Me

boriginal

This month on my weekly mixshow i have some really special guests. Freinds to the room. The show goes down every Sunday on www.metromixradio.com With a new time slot of 3 - 7pm.

May 11 - Mr. Carlos Faurvelle of Lajja Recordings has put together a massive mix for the show. Carlos is a DJ / Producer from Portugal. He wil be releasing his first release on his record label called "Dreams Shattered " by Mike Morales. Carlos and partner Frank Maurel just recently released a bangin single on local Jersey label Sondos. Can't wait for the show, hope everyone tunes in.

May 18 - I have Michealangelo throwing down. We all know Mikealangelo from his past sets at Arc opening for Danny Tenaglia. Now we know if DT approves we all wil to. Also another guest wil be Richard les crees, a friend of mine from Jersey. Rich has released tons and tons of records on local Jersey label I Records http://www.irecordings.com/ Partnering up and remixing for Todd Edwards and Kevin Yost. Rich is sure to put together a uplifting mix.

May 25 - The Turkish Mad Scientist Mert Yucel will be doing a guest spot. mert is the man over in Turkey and currently has a ep on Choo Choo Recordings. The ep is called " The Silent Runner EP ". It is blowing up dancefloors worldwide right now, so if your sleeping...WAKE UP and go get a copy.

Bill Pettinelli