Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina Aguilera... a little chubbier, a lot cuter...

happykittn

Eh, I only come here once every month or so... must've missed the pics the first time around. Oh well.

I think she looks much better. She was way too skinny before... now she's got some curves and looks like a woman instead of a teenage boy.

But then again, I'm not stuck on society's rule that all women have to look like anorexic crack whores to be attractive... she's probably a size 6 or so now instead of an 0/2, and it looks great on her.

To each their own.

Originally posted by lollib

Her face just looks so bloated like there is something wrong with her. She was too skinny before but now she is just packing on the pounds.

I agree... she doesn't look "healthy" or even "voluptuous"... she just looks big... her face does not look right at all.

IF these pictures are even real to begin with.

Originally posted by happykittn

ca.jpg

She looks a lot healthier, in my opinion.

Her body looks okay, it isn't great but she is far from Miss Piggy. The only problem is her face. It makes her look bigger than she really is. Her face has gotten very plump. The sad thing is there is nothing she can really do about that... Unless someone knows face exercises to help the girl out.

...those pics don't look real lol....but anyways...i am reading people magazine's 50 most beautiful issue......and she is one of them.........she let them give her a make-under for the photo shoot....but said it's not her....as far as her weight...she said she gained about 10 lbs as a reaction to a new birth control pill......and is now working with a trainer to get back in shape for tour....but as far as the weight.....she didnt give a fuck lol.....:aright:

Originally posted by misk

...those pics don't look real lol....but anyways...i am reading people magazine's 50 most beautiful issue......and she is one of them.........she let them give her a make-under for the photo shoot....but said it's not her....as far as her weight...she said she gained about 10 lbs as a reaction to a new birth control pill......and is now working with a trainer to get back in shape for tour....but as far as the weight.....she didnt give a fuck lol.....:aright:

Yep plus like I said shes going on tour so she needs to be in shape!

My Christina :heart:

Originally posted by mssabina

1052198181.3691028573.jpg1052197899.3691036765.jpg

Now, this is the Christina I know.... I dunno 'bout the other fake shit posted before... but I know she cant leave herself slide to that level... Boy, she sure looks yummy as a brunette :woah: I would give an arm...Ok, maybe not an arm....but I sure would give alot to wax that cute ass :drool:

WTG chrissy ...muuuaaah !!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by i3itch

Just saw her ass on ET tonite and she still looked skinny... Maybe she was jus having a bloated week..?! :idea:

those pics are fake! they have to be!

if she gained that mucvh weight it would be all over the tabloids

Originally posted by Mystify22

I was reading People and in an interview w/Christina, she said she recently went on a form of birth control that makes you blow up, so maybe that explains it?! :confused:

.....feel free to repeat anything else i post as well.....in fact.....u can own all my copyrites..consider it a gift!.......:tongue::D