Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina Aguilera... a little chubbier, a lot cuter...

happykittn

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: :laugh:

Come and make the summertime board fun :D

But no drama :nono:

...lol.......:eek: meeeeeeeeeeeee?...

.....nah...that's why i am staying away....the oral diarhea on that board is too much...and well........as my dear friend.....i must respect your moderating ..lol...so i will stay AWAY......

Originally posted by origskeemr

she's on dbols with a side of deka

Actually, I was just thinking that this reminds me of when my grandma had to take steroids because of her arthritis... she used to be a skinny little thing and then she totally blew up... especially in the face...

So you might very well be onto something here.

Her face doesn't loot that much different in these pics. Maybe the first set are real but just not flattering, where the second set is of her all done up. The girl has definately put on some weight, but sometimes it looks better on her then other times.attachment.php?s=&postid=1452402

Originally posted by sigmagal

Her face doesn't loot that much different in these pics. Maybe the first set are real but just not flattering, where the second set is of her all done up. The girl has definately put on some weight, but sometimes it looks better on her then other times.attachment.php?s=&postid=1452402

thats what i was thinking. her faces looks about the same in both pics. i knew the first one wasnt fake.. shes just a little dolled up in the second...but she still got the crazy pumpkin face goin on...

Originally posted by ladyshady

check out this outfit :eek:

Aguilera208.jpg

dear christina,

hey hows it going? i just have a question... why is it in your candids you look chubtastic but in your professional shots your weight is unchanged? do you date the airbrush dude? and if so, why did he airbrush your thighs 2 different sizes? thanx for the reply!!

kisses,

naomi

p.s. what's with shaving off your eyebrows? its scaring the children

Originally posted by Mystify22

I was reading People and in an interview w/Christina, she said she recently went on a form of birth control that makes you blow up, so maybe that explains it?! :confused:

or maybe all those fucking cheeseburgers and onion rings caught up to her scrawny ass.... "i eat this all the time and it doesnt do a thing!"

yeah right xxxtina....keep eating those words.... along with everything else apparently...

Originally posted by nayohmee

or maybe all those fucking cheeseburgers and onion rings caught up to her scrawny ass.... "i eat this all the time and it doesnt do a thing!"

yeah right xxxtina....keep eating those words.... along with everything else apparently...

:laugh:whenever i watched her on mtv in the past she was eating burger king...once it starts catchin up to u its not so good anymore is it fatty???

...she also said in people...he would npt be eating BK all the time anymore.......but most young girls can eat like that too....i know when i was in h.s.....me and my friends made a 3 or 4am drunk trip to burger king MORE than once a week.........can't do that anymore lol!..........